Fab not done? | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Fab not done?

only Julie looks as good +20 yrs older...for us mature guys Julie wins although J is hotttt

Any fantasy three way that doesn't involve Kate Upton is not worth talking about. I'll also throw Carla Gugino in there as an older woman who is light years hotter than, well, just about anyone.

God..she is so ugly..who would want to bury their face in those meaty puppies? I cant imagine a worse looking female..

jennifer-love-hewitt-breast.jpg

The only thing I've gotten out of this thread is the commendable idea of a Banks/Love Hewitt sandwich.

I saw this thread went 6 pages and thought maybe this Fab
Rumor is legit...anddddd its just 4 pages of hott chicks, lol and im not complaining!

The only thing I've gotten out of this thread is the commendable idea of a Banks/Love Hewitt sandwich.

Word cuz.

My wife would make me watch Ghost Whisperer with her so I've seen JLH preggers and fat and I tell you I would hit that at any point.

Not to shabby for an eskimo midget with a sex change. (Seth Macfarlane is nuts)

Any fantasy three way that doesn't involve Kate Upton is not worth talking about. I'll also throw Carla Gugino in there as an older woman who is light years hotter than, well, just about anyone.

Word. LOVE me some Carla Gugino.

So we have our 30 (JLY) and 40 year old (Gugino) set...anyone want to venture into dangerous territory and throw out their favorite 50/60/Golden Girl and complete the dream team. :eek:

60 has to be Helen Mirren. No other options are acceptable.

There is a chance that Fab could be back for the sweet 16. SU has reapplied. I learned about Fab becoming inelidgeable the night before It was announced from this source. Of course we have to find a way by Kan St

I believe you. The status of Fab has to do with a hand written letter that Fab was suppose to provide to the Ncaa. In that letter he was suppose to outline the reasons that he should be re-instated. The Ncaa is questioning whether or not Fab actually wrote the letter. So I believe that the university would reapply. And I don't care one bit if any of you call me a liar.

I believe you. The status of Fab has to do with a hand written letter that Fab was suppose to provide to the Ncaa. In that letter he was suppose to outline the reasons that he should be re-instated. The Ncaa is questioning whether or not Fab actually wrote the letter. So I believe that the university would reapply. And I don't care one bit if any of you call me a liar.

:confused:

Did the letter begin with the words 'Four score and sever years ago.."? If it did, I can see why the NCAA might have been skeptical as to its authorship..

Did the letter begin with the words 'Four score and sever years ago.."? If it did, I can see why the NCAA might have been skeptical as to its authorship..
This was the problematic passage:

I hereby certify that all the work submitted in fulfillment of these requirements was completed by myself.

Signed,
(your name here)

The NCAA would like nothing better than for scandal plagued SU to disappear from the spotlight of the tourney as fast as possible. I believe the Yahoo drug testing report was the straw that broke the camel's (NCAA) back and they dredged up the whole Fab academic issue again to make SU disappear. I further believe that JB and the team knew of this probably that Friday in NYC and that is why this team has just played with no life since.

I hope this rumor just floats around on here for awhile and goes nowhere else... Then out of nowhere, after we sneak past K State, Fab walks out for pre-game warmups against Vandy/Wisconsin and scares them lifeless as they are totally unprepared.

I hope this rumor just floats around on here for awhile and goes nowhere else... Then out of nowhere, after we sneak past K State, Fab walks out for pre-game warmups against Vandy/Wisconsin and scares them lifeless as they are totally unprepared.

In the aforementioned all-black unis. We need a much higher degree of nastiness and attitude if we are going to win.

and we shoot 5-23 from 3 and go home anyway. I keed, I keed.:p

I'm trying to think of things that might shock me at this point.

Mookie coming out after halftime and immediately entering a game? Slightly shocking.

Fab playing. Barely shocking.

Bernie showing up on the bench - eh, I guess a little bit.

Maybe if we declared Edelin still had eligibility and was playing Saturday - yup, that might be the one that truly shocks me.

JB comes out suited up after the half & scores the winning 3 pointer...

I wish all Fab threads became JLH photo galleries. Happy thoughts.

JB is obviously lying. He knew before tuesday he was just saying tues because thats when the rest of the world found out. It would explain our poor play in the BET and why JB sounded so aloof in the press conferences on selection sunday.
Melo was practicing with the team when they found out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom