Fenway Park to Host Bowl Game Between ACC and AAC Teams | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Fenway Park to Host Bowl Game Between ACC and AAC Teams

I hate when we play BC in November vs in October. December in Fenway against an AAC team is a hard sell.

I hope Syracuse never gets relegated here.
Me too. I love visiting Boston. But not for an early Winter bowl game. Players would hate it too. Dumb idea.

The everyone gets a bowl, bowl.
The frostbite bowl.
The shoulda worked harder bowl.
The At least the seafood was good bowl.
The final punishment for a mediocre year bowl.

Ohh well. At least the food in Boston is good, and Lansdowne street can be a really good time.
The Big Dig Bowl.

547CBD6B-D69E-4E33-9523-1BAA969EEB7F.gif

Horrible weather.
Horrible venue (for football).
Unattractive opponent.

I hope Syracuse never gets relegated here.

Does this replace that awful bowl in Detroit?
If this replaces Detroit, I’m 100% in.

Me too. I love visiting Boston. But not for an early Winter bowl game. Players would hate it too. Dumb idea.
Southern players may. Some of the Northern boys rather enjoy playing in the snow, and prefer too cold over too hot.. I must admit, it'd be funny watching UCF, USF, Houston, etc. Freezing their brains out, with a BC/Cuse walking around sleeveless.

The You'd probably be better off playing in a parking lot in Florida, but let's face it, the NCAA isn't going to give you those 15 practices unless some crotchety old white dudes are making a ton of money off of it Bowl .

The Pinstripe Bowl has a very good payout. Considerably more than say the Gator Bowl.

Knowing the rivalry between the Red Sox and Yankees, I bet this bowl has a nice payout too, and these bowls will get competitive trying to get the better teams and outdo each other.

The Pinstripe has the B1G as the opponent, so right now, they are pretty far ahead.
I’m guessing the bowl with the AAC tie-in isn’t going to have a great payout.

If this isn’t called the Filene’s Basement Wickid Pissah Bowl presented by Legal Seafood then it’s a huge fail.

(Note: I’m from Mass, I’m allowed to make these jokes)
Awesome! Although I think Filenes Basement closed years ago. (Wife worked there, once upon a time)

I’m down this is just for 6-6 ACC teams look forward to seeing us in Fenway after off years.

And as a Boston alum it’ll be nice to see someone other than BC locally getting sick of playing them so much.

The New Balance Beantown Bowl will eventually get scrapped like the International Bowl that was at SkyDome.
Terrible job by the NCAA.

This makes 11 bowl tie-ins for 15 schools (ND is in the ACC bowl pool).
Just as many as the SEC with their 14 schools.

I would almost rather play in Bob Diaco’s lame Civil ConFLiCT bowl ... almost

I’m guessing the bowl with the AAC tie-in isn’t going to have a great payout.
Although a king's ransom for the AAC team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom