Final Four Photo Thread!! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Final Four Photo Thread!!

image.jpeg
Etan and a guy who hasn't seen the sun in 5 months

I shook hands with Scoop, Dion, and Etan. And you know what: even though we lost, it was still awesome. Our fans repped big time if you ask me. I don't know what it seemed like on TV but I feel like we had an equal presence to UNC and maybe even OU.

I shook hands with Scoop, Dion, and Etan. And you know what: even though we lost, it was still awesome. Our fans repped big time if you ask me. I don't know what it seemed like on TV but I feel like we had an equal presence to UNC and maybe even OU.
I led several LGO chants in our section that got pretty loud. Proud of our team and fans.

What section? I was in 103 and there were strong LGO and defense chants. We never let down either, even when the game got away a little. Crowd support didn't waiver.

What section? I was in 103 and there were strong LGO and defense chants. We never let down either, even when the game got away a little. Crowd support didn't waiver.
I was in 324 behind the Carolina students. We had a pretty strong group of Cuse fans. There were quite a few Sooners in our section and man my heart goes out to them. They all stuck around for the end of their game and most for ours even.

I was in 324 behind the Carolina students. We had a pretty strong group of Cuse fans. There were quite a few Sooners in our section and man my heart goes out to them. They all stuck around for the end of their game and most for ours even.

How strong did the Syracuse section on the opposite side look/sound to you from over there? The Carolina section you were near was pretty stout.

Looked awesome and loved all the orange in the stadium. Was really proud of our showing. Met tons of people this weekend wherever I went that were from all over the country. All had ties back to Syracuse. That is Jim Boeheim's legacy, he has in fact constructed an orange nation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom