Final Four ticket thread... | Syracusefan.com

Final Four ticket thread...

Jake

Mod
please post all info about tickets in this thread.

Im looking for tickets. I'm in Alabama now looking for tickets. Ill be back in Syracuse Tuesday and back to Atlanta on Friday. I can meet in either city.

I found a guy selling on ebay. Seems legit takes credit cards and uses Flash Seats. The prices are better than Stubhub and he has a 100% rating on ebay. PM me and I'll send you his number.

I bought 2 strips in the 300's prime (midcourt) for $360 each but he said he has lower level tickets. Too much for me.

Wait till Tuesday at 10am to buy tixs thru SU so you don't get scammed for the hotel room. That's when tixs only go on sale. They are hitting you for about $700 per night for the hotel with a room for 2.

Sent using my Commodore 64

Additional advice...going down Fri to Tues may not be feasible for everyone especially from a cost perspective. The national championship game is one of the easiest/cheapest tickets to get your hands on. If you can't spring for the entire Final Four weekend consider popping down Sun or Mon to catch the final you can save a ton of $$.

Any idea if tickets for the gorgia dome are gonna be similar to getting tickets at the superdome?
I know its smaller, but it was pretty easy to get 4 tickets just over face value on Sat morning in 2003
Thanks

Wait till Tuesday at 10am to buy tixs thru SU so you don't get scammed for the hotel room. That's when tixs only go on sale. They are hitting you for about $700 per night for the hotel with a room for 2.

yep. Exactly what I plan on doing. I HAVE to be in NYC friday and early saturday so I just booked out of JFK sat. early afternoon getting to Atl sat. around 6 pm in time to make the games. Did a package deal through expedia which includes 3 nights at the La Quinta near the airport coming back tuesday at noon. All for $675/person FYI.

Planning on going down and watching the game at a Taco Mac on Saturday and trying to land 3-4 tickets for Monday's game - hoping of course we will be there! Where is the best place to get tickets after the semis? Wait outside the Dome after the semis or on Sunday or Monday? Or Stubhub? Thanks for any advice based on past experience.

Planning on going down and watching the game at a Taco Mac on Saturday and trying to land 3-4 tickets for Monday's game - hoping of course we will be there! Where is the best place to get tickets after the semis? Wait outside the Dome after the semis or on Sunday or Monday? Or Stubhub? Thanks for any advice based on past experience.

If you want to get in cheap just wait until Monday before the game. Otherwise start feeling things out after Saturday's game and if you find something within your budget face value or below go ahead and pull the trigger.

Think I may go to the Carrier Dome on Tuesday at 10 am and try and pick up any tickets left over - or will it be better to purchase online? Of course, we'll have to see if any tickets remain.

Any idea if tickets for the gorgia dome are gonna be similar to getting tickets at the superdome?
I know its smaller, but it was pretty easy to get 4 tickets just over face value on Sat morning in 2003
Football capacity is only 775 less... so not that much smaller.

Any experience with primesports.com/flash ticketing?

I'm concerned about this because then I can't re-sell/unload tickets like I can physical ones...but that being said, $212 for all sessions is legit.

http://www.tiqiq.com/tiqiq/singleev...entid=5754370198&publisherid=51113&widgetid=0
Have you or anyone bought from This TiqIQ site? I saw the prices last night went from $275/ticket (complete session) to $500/ticket(complete session) that's too steep for me! Living in Atlanta Area, I'm still hoping to score a ticket. LGO!! !!!

Have you or anyone bought from This TiqIQ site? I saw the prices last night went from $275/ticket (complete session) to $500/ticket(complete session) that's too steep for me! Living in Atlanta Area, I'm still hoping to score a ticket. LGO!! !!!
Same with me Cisco. I have been out of work for 7 months so $500 is way to much.

I used to weork
Did you what the parking passes were going for? Damn.
downtown...I know of some spaces near Peachtree St & Baker St...or I can just park at one of the MARTA stops near Sandy Springs and travel in. Those big $ parking spaces are near the Georgia Dome.

When you buy from primesports you are giving a kickback to the NCAA who everyone despises. They are the ncaa's scalper.

Think I may go to the Carrier Dome on Tuesday at 10 am and try and pick up any tickets left over - or will it be better to purchase online? Of course, we'll have to see if any tickets remain.
I'm fairly sure you'll have to wait a bit longer than that. Think the tuesday availability is only for certain support levels after the high rollers have first had their shot, right Bees?

I'm fairly sure you'll have to wait a bit longer than that. Think the tuesday availability is only for certain support levels after the high rollers have first had their shot, right Bees?

Tuesday 10am is for anyone. Donors at any level are today and tomorrow but you have to get the hotel. Donors getting raped at $1700 per ticket.

Tuesday 10am is for anyone. Donors at any level are today and tomorrow but you have to get the hotel. Donors getting raped at $1700 per ticket.

Any idea what SU is going to charge for tickets only on Tuesday?

Just bought 4 tickets for the Final 4/NC at 265 per ticket (all sessions). Sitting in section 308-row 1.

Just bought 4 tickets for the Final 4/NC at 265 per ticket (all sessions). Sitting in section 308-row 1.

Which site?

Edit: I should also mention I'm looking for about 8 tickets.

Any idea what SU is going to charge for tickets only on Tuesday?

Face value, whatever that is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom