Florida Gulf Coast... | Syracusefan.com

Florida Gulf Coast...

Forza Azzurri

All American
G'town game was during my daughter's play so I did not see the game and tonight is first time seeing them play.

I love these guys.Athletic as he!! And not scared of anyone.

Ya they are impressive.

I am not even that mad at SD State for not covering 1H because they hit a bunch of shots down the stretch and every stinking possession FGC answered by hitting a tough shot.

All bets are off on them tonight wouldn't be shocked if they won outright. No clue how they are doing it really, I know Georgetown sucks but their gettin the Aztecs best game by the looks of things and are playing just as well as them.

Where did this team come from!? Running around like the showtime Lakers out there.

wow i tried flipping to the lasalle game but this fgcu team i dont want to miss a minute.. where the hell did comer come from- wow!!!

They have become my second fav team!! Such passing and enthusiasm. Good stuff!

Unbelievable! I keep loudly saying "whoa!". My family is looking at me inquisitively.

It's pretty funny how FGCU came into the Philly regional as a total unknown (besides the fact of beating Miami earlier this season) and all of a sudden 99% of the crowd there is rooting for them. I hope they keep winning.

The other thing regardless how great Comer is...everyone can CATCH AND FINISH. It's unreal.

Is this Gabe Kaplan's team from Fast Break? DC Dacey is awesome.

How did these guys ever lose 10 games with their schedule?

Florida Gulf Coast still sounds like a regional airport.

They are my new second favorite team. I am solidly on the bandwagon.

Just a fun team to watch. What a great style of basketball.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

How did these guys ever lose 10 games with their schedule?

Florida Gulf Coast still sounds like a regional airport.
Or an all-inclusive resort.

comer is only a soph.. im def getting fullcourt next year.. this team is worth the money to see their games

Their coach is making a lot of money this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this tourney alone is going to land them recruits...
I remember when Siena first started being good and they upset Stanford in the NCAA's in 1989 as a #14 seed. People looked at them totally different after that. This led to them getting good coaches, good facilites and that led to future success. Their name has popped up a little bit as being invited to the A-10. I don't see it, but playing in the 17,000 Times Union Center, I guess anything is possible.

FGCU has only been D-1 for two seasons now and I am sure their head coach will be entertaining better offers but even if he leaves, everyone will always know FGCU. It's a great story so I hope they win tonight and beat Florida in their next game. That would be incredible down in the Sunshine State.

The guards on that team are lights out. The Ohio st. guard is great. Same with Temple. How the hell is MCw in the same discus sion?

I believe they have already been invited to the America 12... they declined.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom