Florida Gulf Coast... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Florida Gulf Coast...

The guards on that team are lights out. The Ohio st. guard is great. Same with Temple. How the hell is MCw in the same discus sion?
Why did people think Kendall Marshall was great? Droppin dimes. MCW is pretty freakin good. Just because he doesnt rain threes and had his assists dip when the entire team went into a slump doesnt mean his isnt a legit top flight point guard in this Tournament. Theres a reason hes a lottery pick.

What do I know but he's dynamite and a dud game winner and game loser he can't shoot or go right his tos are two points going the other way .like I said what do I know

I don't believe I've seen a more fun team to watch all year than Florida Gulf Coast!

This is no 15 seed. They look just as good as any team out there.

What do I know but he's dynamite and a dud game winner and game loser he can't shoot or go right his tos are two points going the other way .like I said what do I know

Why knock our guy down to build others up? He steal and finish won our biggest game of the year at Louisville, one of the best few teams in the country.

And MCW's stats are as good or better than Craft's.

This ish is OVER. Unbelievable. 15 seed in the sweet 16

whats so amazing about fgcu is their hands.. they catch everything , deflect a ton of passes - as showtime as they are they have high bball iq too..

Why knock our guy down to build others up? He steal and finish won our biggest game of the year at Louisville, one of the best few teams in the country.

And MCW's stats are as good or better than Craft's.
Not knocking comparing and just not seeing what others profess.

I love watching these guys because they go completely against the slow, grimy trend that college ball has gone in. They run and gun and throw alley oops all over the place and spend half the game in the fast break, and they're winning. It's awesome to see, so much better than the other "trends" which have taken over the sport.

Gulf coast has the best beaches and warmest waters. Great place if you don't mind gators, Komodo dragons and pithons.

He already has $$$$

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2
He probably has a great life down in Ft Myers or wherever. A house on the water, a model wife, three kids, probably good friends for neighbors, not a lot of stress in his life. All of a sudden, he will be in hot demand. He could ruin his perfect world by moving up in the college ranks, but that's what you do.

How did these guys ever lose 10 games with their schedule?

Florida Gulf Coast still sounds like a regional airport.

That's because that campus is only 15 minutes from RSW airport. The best part is that my cousins live about 10 miles away from FGCU...so that means I'll be getting some t-shirts coming in the mail before too long!

He's already been around the block before. He was an assistant coach in the NBA for the Milwaukee Bucks and he was also an assistant under Rick Pitino when he had his coaching stint with the Boston Celtics.

I said it in a different thread, but I'm going to repeat it here,
The scary thing about this team is they return 4 starters and add a transfer from both Marquette and Georgia tech. The only player they lose are do it all Sherwood brown and senior leader Eddie Murrey. They could be better next year, and could very well become a dynasty in the A-sun.

I said it in a different thread, but I'm going to repeat it here,
The scary thing about this team is they return 4 starters and add a transfer from both Marquette and Georgia tech. The only player they lose are do it all Sherwood brown and senior leader Eddie Murrey. They could be better next year, and could very well become a dynasty in the A-sun.
What's the name of those transfers?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom