For those of you obsessed with attendance | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

For those of you obsessed with attendance

Are lots really opening at 4? If that is the case I am not going.

I don't really know how it works these days, but my recollection is that the lots are technically open and you can park there. But around 4 pm, they're going to come collecting for the event parking amount. I could be wrong.

But yeah, it doesn't really scream college football atmosphere if no one can access the parking lots until 4 pm for an 8 pm game.

Yeah that’s silly, but so is lots not opening until 4pm. I can’t imagine lots opening in say Knoxville at 4pm.

No, I am not not going to the game because I am not able to get into the parking lot, which is not open until 4pm.

No, I am not not going to the game because I am not able to get into the parking lot, which is not open until 4pm.

Lol this is the absolute dumbest thing I’ve ever heard

The parking lots are open well before that. Parking Attendent’s get there at 4pm.

There are things to criticize SU over…this isn’t one of them.

If you want to throw a hissy fit and not go because of something that silly than so be it

This is spot on. The first "normal" home game in a while, Power 5 conference opponent, night game, with a Heisman candidate RB. This should be an event. Sadly the ball was dropped and they failed to create any meaningful narrative for this game at all. It would have been so easy...

We(the fans) should be helping to control the narrative through our social medias. Share and react positively on the good stuff and criticize the negative. Be homers.

frkout.gif

10000000000000%%%%%%%

The Great NYS fair is straight trash
Weirdly I never went as a student. But I'm going to go this weekend (while also going to the game) for the trash factor. Going to play some drinking games with friends as we identify the worst people in the crowd.

‘oh it was you guys saying it? Thought it was some random fan who thought he was being innovative with the play calol bitching! makes sense now!
A part of me wants to blame those coachpmustgo guys for the last 20 years, but i don’t have the desire…

Exclusive opportunity for a photo with Dino Babers.

Because it will be a collector's item if he gets fired after this year?

I'm glad they're trying things too, but I just love a good sales gimmick. Maybe just take the 30k you've got, hope for a big win, and build from there. Will be a lot more to promote for the Purdue game.
I want them to give away all the tickets and see that people still don't want to go just so they can finally accept it.

The prices aren't the problem

I want them to give away all the tickets and see that people still don't want to go just so they can finally accept it.

The prices aren't the problem

Did we end up gaining, losing, or breaking even with STHs? It would be interesting to see if the price hike had an impact. But as for casual fans you are correct. They aren't coming if you paid them. We might have our 2nd best team since the last time ND came to town. But fans have been beaten down so much the last 20 years that it doesn't matter, even with Tucker.

Speaking of the last time ND came to town, I think they were banking on Notre Dame doing all the ticket sales work for them. You want to see ND, get seasons. Oh we have a lot left over, get the 3 game package. We still have tickets, get the 2 game package. Really, still? Get up to 8 in the presale.

They’re making the same mistake they made the last time we played ND at home. They’re playing games with tickets and will once again have several thousand empty seats.
no matter what there was going to be several thousand empties

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom