For those of you obsessed with attendance | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

For those of you obsessed with attendance

If I’m understanding this correctly, you’re saying that they don’t allow people to buy single season tickets? I never knew that as we have two.

Oh no. You absolutely can buy 1 ST. Had that happen many times as people either enjoy going solo or wanna be in a section near friends or individuals buying their own out of a row.

What is typical is they don't allow you (online) or over the phone with a rep -- is LEAVE a single ST. So they really don't want a set of 2 to be sold where there's 3 open, or 3 sold when 4 is open, etc.

Weird thing about the ticketmaster map. When you look at sections 316 to 322, it would have you believe most of those seats are sold. Which we've seen before. But when you get to the game, you see those sections are mostly empty. I assume they don't release the top rows until the others are bought?

I was messing around to see what was around my seats.. I go to cuse.com and select season tickets and can see its mostly empty around me.

I changed to the 2-3 game packages and nothing comes up by 7 game package.. no idea how someone would go about buying those things.

I can see how to buy single game tickets but thats a different interface as well.

Weird thing about the ticketmaster map. When you look at sections 316 to 322, it would have you believe most of those seats are sold. Which we've seen before. But when you get to the game, you see those sections are mostly empty. I assume they don't release the top rows until the others are bought?
I need assistance. I decided to go to the game. I read on SyracuseFan that there are Tix for $10 or so. Cuse.com directs me to Ticketmaster which I find is non-user friendly. How do I buy reasonably priced tickets for the game? By the way, my doctor told me that I suffer from password overload and that my head will burst soon. I'm maxed out on passwords.
Help!!!

I was messing around to see what was around my seats.. I go to cuse.com and select season tickets and can see its mostly empty around me.

I changed to the 2-3 game packages and nothing comes up by 7 game package.. no idea how someone would go about buying those things.

I can see how to buy single game tickets but thats a different interface as well.

i checked out of curiosity as well and the 2 game / 3 game links don't work. The single game goes to ticket master which isn't as good. The ND presale seems to be gone as well. I did see that the UVA game has plenty of tickets near me. Less so for NC State. Even less for season tickets.

I need assistance. I decided to go to the game. I read on SyracuseFan that there are Tix for $10 or so. Cuse.com directs me to Ticketmaster which I find is non-user friendly. How do I buy reasonably priced tickets for the game? By the way, my doctor told me that I suffer from password overload and that my head will burst soon. I'm maxed out on passwords.
Help!!!

If you don’t really care where you sit…..

You can access $10 tickets through this website..

They are a company out of Binghamton that is planning to start running bus trips from Binghamton to Syracuse but for this game they don’t have a bus so it’s simply just the ticket

Um. . .the league schedule is set by the ACC office, not the SU AD.
Book an OOC road game for opening week and you’re off the hook. :)

What an *ss kicking that day. It was epically HOT! in the Meadowlands that day too.

That was the start of my senior year. If I could bottle up the feeling of entering Syracuse University as a senior with an exciting football team during a very peaceful time, i'd be a happy man
I remember driving down state fair Blvd into gate 6 at the fair as a ten year old, listening on the radio, hanging halfway out of the passenger side window of my dads van screaming about that opening kickoff return…. Then running straight into the fair to find a TV to watch the rest of the game!

What an *ss kicking that day. It was epically HOT! in the Meadowlands that day too.

That was the start of my senior year. If I could bottle up the feeling of entering Syracuse University as a senior with an exciting football team during a very peaceful time, i'd be a happy man
I definitely second how hot it was that day. We were in the third deck at about the 40 yard line. We baked in the Sun that day, the pregame beers didn’t help either..

9 Things to do in CNY This Weekend

Thanks for nothing, Syracuse.com...no mention whatsoever of the game. But hey, I hear the "Piano Salon" in Ithaca is going to be absolutely electric!
Will some big Whig from the university call these dopes to amend the story and add the game to the linked article!

They can do it, years back they ran a story of rowdy out of control tailgaters causing all sorts of mayhem and they used a stock photo of me at a fine mess tailgate!

Well a couple of patients called to inform us of this, a quick inflammatory call to them and they changed it right away. Come on wildhack dial them up!

9 Things to do in CNY This Weekend

Thanks for nothing, Syracuse.com...no mention whatsoever of the game. But hey, I hear the "Piano Salon" in Ithaca is going to be absolutely electric!

It's not surprising to be honest. To the regular local attending the SU game is so far down the list that it's not even a consideration. Even the casual SU fan (non diehard) isn't that clued in at this point.

The last minute ticket offer to buy 15+tickets and get a picture on the field is interesting.. Are there really people suddenly buying that many tickets who didnt already do it?

Appealing to small business owners. Not you or me.

The last minute ticket offer to buy 15+tickets and get a picture on the field is interesting.. Are there really people suddenly buying that many tickets who didnt already do it?

I assume its supposed to be for local businesses but the timing is as usual for SU is awful. Who the heck is buying 15+ tickets at this point? Honestly I think SU and its marketing department is messing with us at this point, they can't be this bad.

I like that they are trying. I am disappointed that tickets are so low that 15 tickets together even exist.

I don't think a casual fan would be interested in this offer. I suppose you could get 30 people who want a pic together to all join in and buy 15 extra tickets just to get the photo. That would be $15 each. But thayt defeats the purpose of butts in seats.

I like that they are trying. I am disappointed that tickets are so low that 15 tickets together even exist.

I don't think a casual fan would be interested in this offer. I suppose you could get 30 people who want a pic together to all join in and buy 15 extra tickets just to get the photo. That would be $15 each. But thayt defeats the purpose of butts in seats.

On the Wednesday before Labor Day??

Peoples plans are pretty much decided at this point

This is a sad attempt

This would have been awesome at the start of August

It speaks volumes to how bad the attendance picture must be for Sat night, SU is throwign anything at the wall that will stick. Free tickets for employees, 15 ticket picture offer etc. Where were these efforts a month + ago when it was clear to everyone who could use a computer things were looking like last years Liberty game level bad.

It speaks volumes to how bad the attendance picture must be for Sat night, SU is throwign anything at the wall that will stick. Free tickets for employees, 15 ticket picture offer etc. Where were these efforts a month + ago when it was clear to everyone who could use a computer things were looking like last years Liberty game level bad.
The level of sleeping at the wheel is quite impressive for the administration. tho I can’t blame folks wake and clemson alone was so frustrating and heart wrenching

Appealing to small business owners. Not you or me.

Is it? Would a small business owner even be aware of this deal? And have the time to actually get a head count by noon? Why invest $500+ in tickets alone (parking, transportation, food, etc is more) on Labor Day Weekend when most clients will decline? And that $500 is for the cheap seats which won't help with client perception.

The level of sleeping at the wheel is quite impressive for the administration. tho I can’t blame folks wake and clemson alone was so frustrating and heart wrenching

They hired an outside company to deal with tickets so all is well. The season ticket pricing map that they came up with should have gotten them fired. Now we are getting icing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom