For those with the game DVR'd... | Syracusefan.com

For those with the game DVR'd...

Lawrinson14

Master Image Editor
Look at the out of bounds play with 18:02 in the second half. Watch Zanna go Gorilla Monsoon on CJ and blatantly shove him out of bounds.

Lawrinson14 said:
Look at the out of bounds play with 18:02 in the second half. Watch Zanna go Gorilla Monsoon on CJ and blatantly shove him out of bounds.

I noticed it live and was wondering why it wasn't a flagrant foul.

I didn't see the game, but what did the announcing team say about the shove?

the announcers were also too dim to realize that ennis never even landed on his right arm when he was hurt although they repeated it over and over again....the replay clearly showed he jammed his upper arm into the defenders chest as he was blasted out of bounds on the foul

not a peep
A very small peep a little later on...Zanna got a foul shortly after (i believe when he wiped out Grant on a FT attempt) and they took him out and Doris Burke made a small reference to an earlier play which i believed to be the forearm shove when the play was over

A very small peep a little later on...Zanna got a foul shortly after (i believe when he wiped out Grant on a FT attempt) and they took him out and Doris Burke made a small reference to an earlier play which i believed to be the forearm shove when the play was over

i guess i missed that, thanks

lol you beat me to it by 20 minutes :)

He also killed ennis in the first half running out to set a screen and he tackles ennis from behind while ennis is on d. I saw that during the game and was yelling T him up! Borderline flagrant 2.

Last edited:
I didn't see the game, but what did the announcing team say about the shove?

After taking down fair and grant on a rebound about 3 minutes later Doris says beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think she was talking about pitts toughness.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom