Fran Brown | Page 87 | Syracusefan.com

Fran Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was 12-2 at Baylor as their starting QB in 2021 and was recruited by Fran Brown out of HS. Looking to get a 7th year due to an injury. Dual Threat.
He played in 7 games this year. 6 TDs and 6 INTs. Anyone know the story on him this year?

Are you talking about this year? He's in his first year of yet another rebuild. Nebraska went 3-9 and 4-8 in the 2 years preceding him there. Rebuild guys often has losing records their first few years at a new program.

3 out of 8 seasons he's hit 10 wins.

He was so good as the Sgt Major in We were solders.
we-were-soldiers-e1637787039941.png

hahahaha not going to lie, was my first thought as well. Not all injuries are equal though.
I agree, if the new staff wants him and thinks they can win with him and he wants to be here, then bring him on. He is a talented dude. And, being 37 years old, there won't be much to rattle him at the college level. But, there are so many options in the portal, I just hope we get one or hopefully two ACC starting caliber QBs.

Caden and Willy were 4 stars for a LONG time and both are top talent guys. Once they no longer seemed like heavy Rutgers leans, their rankings dropped. Go figure.
Which tells me they were never really 4’s, but dohns little buddies. How ever I’m not trying to diminish that they both would be good gets for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom