Fran Brown | Page 88 | Syracusefan.com

Fran Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roadhouse Sam Elliott approves this hire
images.jpeg

Which tells me they were never really 4’s, but dohns little buddies. How ever I’m not trying to diminish that they both would be good gets for us!
Dohn is just a Rutgers homer and isn’t afraid to hide it because there’s no repercussions. I remember there was a kid who didn’t have a single other offer and as soon as Rutgers offered and the kid committed he slapped a borderline 4 star rating on him and had him as a top 5 player in NY.

We are on the Browntrain now baby!!

See you all week one at the Dome!!!

Dohn is just a Rutgers homer and isn’t afraid to hide it because there’s no repercussions. I remember there was a kid who didn’t have a single other offer and as soon as Rutgers offered and the kid committed he slapped a borderline 4 star rating on him and had him as a top 5 player in NY.
That’s what I’m trying to say. That they were 4’s bc they were Rutgers leans. Again I don’t mean I wouldn’t be pumped to get them. Just that the high 3 star is prob accurate, and that’s across all three main sites (yes I know rivals and espn are lazy haha)

That’s what I’m trying to say. That they were 4’s bc they were Rutgers leans. Again I don’t mean I wouldn’t be pumped to get them. Just that the high 3 star is prob accurate, and that’s across all three main sites (yes I know rivals and espn are lazy haha)
Ah yeah I missread what you said. But yeah I tend more so to look at offer sheets rather than rankings, the coaches sending out offers know more than these 247 guys rating them.

Which tells me they were never really 4’s, but dohns little buddies. How ever I’m not trying to diminish that they both would be good gets for us!
They could have been legit 4's and then he dohngraded them out of spite. Either way, the last 4 star that was dohngraded that we got was Duce, and he was pretty darn good during his time here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom