Francesa says Cal cant coach. Cal calls him up | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Francesa says Cal cant coach. Cal calls him up

Completely disagree he needs to win without a 8 McDonald's all-Americans. If only had 1 one and done player each yet instead of loading up on them he show his development abilities. He ruined Harrow and Whiljer two years ago he is t best recruiter and motivator in the country but I don't think his coaching is better than slightly above average.

So the UMass run just didn't happen? He was at Memphis for 9 years, he signed 4 Mcdonalds AA int hat time. In 2006 and and 2007, he went 66-8 at Memphis and made back to back elite 8's, with the one mcdonalds AA being Darius Washington for the 2006 season only, who was such a stud player, he wasn't even drafted.

So the UMass run just didn't happen? He was at Memphis for 9 years, he signed 4 Mcdonalds AA int hat time. In 2006 and and 2007, he went 66-8 at Memphis and made back to back elite 8's, with the one mcdonalds AA being Darius Washington for the 2006 season only, who was such a stud player, he wasn't even drafted.
I give him credit for UMass but his national success at UMass happened with Camby. His time at Memphis was 1 run to the Elite 8 and that 2008 team with Rose who should have never been eligible. The guy's main success has all happened since the 1 and done rule and Worldwide Wes doing his thing. If the NBA never passed the 1 yr wait from HS his success wouldn't be as high. Calipari is why I wish the 1 and done would go away. I mean how Kentucky has had no APR issues with all their 1 and domes just shows how they know how to game the system.

He is also the only coach in NCAA history to have 2 Final fours wiped off the books. UMass was because of Camby but the 2008 Memphis one with Derek Rose team I put on him.

JB has underachieved in 2010-2012, 2014 but I don't think he is the ballpark of dirty that Calipari is with Worldwide Wes.
Boeheim is close with Worldwide Wes as is Coach K.

I ask this every time his name is brought up, but what does he do? He's the dirtiest man in the game but no one ever says what he does specifically. Does he pay players to go to Kentucky? Does he do this because he loves Calipari or does he get something out of it? When you say Calipari is dirty with Worldwide Wes what exactly are your allegations?

Funny how real life scumbags, I'm talking people that actually take advantage of kids and hurt them not coaches you don't like, honest to god scumbags like Indiana Elite's Mark Adams and the Pump Brothers to a lesser extent fly under the radar and are unknown for the most part. Too bad Wes doesn't look like them.

Boeheim is close with Worldwide Wes as is Coach K.

I ask this every time his name is brought up, but what does he do? He's the dirtiest man in the game but no one ever says what he does specifically. Does he pay players to go to Kentucky? Does he do this because he loves Calipari or does he get something out of it? When you say Calipari is dirty with Worldwide Wes what exactly are your allegations?

Funny how real life scumbags, I'm talking people that actually take advantage of kids and hurt them not coaches you don't like, honest to god scumbags like Indiana Elite's Mark Adams and the Pump Brothers to a lesser extent fly under the radar and are unknown for the most part. Too bad Wes doesn't look like them.
Did you just bring race into this? If you want to imply ANYTHING I have said is race baiting I am done with you and will never have a discussion with you. My god what a joke. Read the deadspin article on WW Wes I am on my phone and can't link it the fact you bring race really pisses me off.

I give him credit for UMass but his national success at UMass happened with Camby. His time at Memphis was 1 run to the Elite 8 and that 2008 team with Rose who should have never been eligible. The guy's main success has all happened since the 1 and done rule and Worldwide Wes doing his thing. If the NBA never passed the 1 yr wait from HS his success wouldn't be as high. Calipari is why I wish the 1 and done would go away. I mean how Kentucky has had no APR issues with all their 1 and domes just shows how they know how to game the system.

Well of course, teams win when they have awesome players! But Camby wasn't a mcdonalds AA, and even if he was, you said you wanted to see him win with one Mcd AA a year. Which he did every year until he went to UK.

JB only makes the final four when he has great players, does that mean he isn't any good?

Or maybe one and done guys finish their classes. Oh wait, they couldn't possibly, right Bill O'Reilly.

Well of course, teams win when they have awesome players! But Camby wasn't a mcdonalds AA, and even if he was, you said you wanted to see him win with one Mcd AA a year. Which he did every year until he went to UK.

JB only makes the final four when he has great players, does that mean he isn't any good?
Phil Jackson, Red Auerbach, John Wooden, Coach K never won anything without great players. Must mean they can't coach.

Or maybe one and done guys finish their classes. Oh wait, they couldn't possibly, right Bill O'Reilly.
I am done with you congrats. I mean Eric Bledsoe had no grades issues in HS right? You wanting to bring race into this a joke and really ticks me off because people on this board know I am not and bring legit arguments even if people disagree.

Did you just bring race into this? If you want to imply ANYTHING I have said is race baiting I am done with you and will never have a discussion with you. My god what a joke. Read the deadspin article on WW Wes I am on my phone and can't link it the fact you bring race really pisses me off.

Be pissed, you guys trash a man but can't explain why he's so evil. Funny how Mark Adams isn't ever mentioned.

I would say true except for the 96 team which had one player who would be considered great well great in college at least.

I am done with you congrats. I mean Eric Bledsoe had no grades issues in HS right? You wanting to bring race into this a joke and really ticks me off because people on this board know I am not and bring legit arguments even if people disagree.

You're wondering how a bunch of kids you've never meet and know nothing about finish class. You sound like Bill O'Reilly.

Be pissed, you guys trash a man but can't explain why he's so evil. Funny how Mark Adams isn't ever mentioned.
I will get my popcorn ready for when the NCAA finishes its investigation with your Tar Heels and the McCants accusations. I was hoping the NCAA would be lenient but I will now watch this investigation with more interest.

UNC athletics have the hammer coming from the NCAA.

I am Bill O'Reilly for questioning how a guy Eric Bledsoe
http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebasketballnation/post/_/id/15704/the-strange-ruling-on-eric-bledsoes-grades
was eligible to play college basketball and Fab Melo got suspended by the NCAA?

Yeah, I am Bill O'Reilly. Thanks for bringing race into this.
Yup, because Fab Melo got suspended that means Eric Bledsoe didn't handle his business. Seems legit. Lets be honest, 1 person that played 5 years ago would have very little effect on a teams APR. You were making broad generalizations about a group of people you have never met and know nothing about other than they're good at basketball.

I would say true except for the 96 team which had one player who would be considered great well great in college at least.

Yeah 96 was the one year I was thinking of. But he was a first round pick and a second team all american that year, so he was pretty damn good.

Yes he certainly has. But you're not getting the success cal has if can't coach. Just ask Matt Doherty.
I never said Cal couldn't coach just said he has had higher ranked players. I think it is foolish to say he can't coach

Its good to know I am Mike Ditka/Bill O'Reilly/David Duke or whoever else you want to claim because I think Worldwide Wes and John Calipari are dirty.
http://www.cbssports.com/collegebas...h-of-a-factor-is-world-wide-wes-in-recruiting
An opinion 63% of coaches agreed with.

An anonymous poll, are these head coaches, assistant coaches, D1 coaches, high school coaches? Oh, it doesn't matter when the objective is trash a man. Why ask for actual evidence of him being dirty when there's an anonymous poll? I will say this, Calipari and William Wesley are the 2 most feared men in basketball since everyone knows that they're dirty but won't say what they're doing specifically or put their name to it. I guess they kill people too.

Most of the APR requirements do not kick in until the end of a student athlete's sophomore year when he must be 40% towards obtaining his degree. So the one and done players at UK, who are required to have 24 total credit hours (12 of which can be in remedial classes) after their first year, for the most part, easily are within the broad guidelines. Every major program has their players in for summer sessions that provide up to 12 credit hours. Then each player will need to stay eligible during the season (fall semester) while passing an additional 12 hours.

Coach Cal doesn't get into trouble with the APR until a player who was expecting to leave after one year, sticks around longer.

Bill O'Reilly is a great guy and very knowledgeable as well. It is a honor to be compared.

What are you talking about? Mark Adams and WWW in the same boat? Get a grip. Yes, Adams went to CBA in Syracuse, then was a grad assistant for Boeheim in the mid-90's. Now he runs a training camp for bball players... how many has he "sent" to Syracuse?

And what is this "you guys" reference? Exactly what does that mean?

What are you talking about? Mark Adams and WWW in the same boat? Get a grip. Yes, Adams went to CBA in Syracuse, then was a grad assistant for Boeheim in the mid-90's. Now he runs a training camp for bball players... how many has he "sent" to Syracuse?

And what is this "you guys" reference? Exactly what does that mean?
No they're not in the same boat, Adams is a POS and Wes isn't. He hasn't sent anyone to Syracuse as far as I know, he seems to favor whichever team that hooks his son up with a job,see Iowa and Indiana.

The you guys reference was for the people who say Wes is dirty but can't say how.

*For the record I'm talking about Mark Adams from Indiana Elite AAU.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom