Frank Howard...ahhhh, I got nothing. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Frank Howard...ahhhh, I got nothing.

Frank was not a problem in this game. Not even close. We let a bad team stick around in a game we controlled and got bit. Gotta beat teams that are worse than you. We didn't do that. The defense failed today.

Frank was not a problem in this game. Not even close. We let a bad team stick around in a game we controlled and got bit. Gotta beat teams that are worse than you. We didn't do that. The defense failed today.

Yeah it’s a cop out. Every game we lose is an excuse to blame Howard no matter how he plays. Maybe he should have shut it down like Moyer once he hurt his wrist.

Did Howard give up all the 3’s in the corner tonight too?
No, but that’s not the point.
Until he bricked those two FT’s, we still had a chance. You simply can’t go up there and gag the freebies, completely taking the life outta your team...you, the point guard.
Personally, if he’d made the 2 and we’d still lost, I’d feel a little bit better somehow.
Losing with such a gut punch...in such a feeble whimper of a way, just puts a worse connotation on everything. It just...like i said, i got nothin’.
JMHO

Yes there was still enough time.
No way he agrees with that. I'm sure JB may have, but Frank's a free thinker. He missed that on purpose. 98% sure.

These threads dont even surprise me anymore.

Dolezaj, chukwu and sidibe were complete non factors this game. Battle was shut down the first half. Frank had a dumb reaction after being dunked on and maybe 2 bad turnovers. We’ve sucked at free throws for 20 years. How about guarding the corner three.

Until he bricked those two FT’s, we still had a chance. You simply can’t go up there and gag the freebies, completely taking the life outta your team...you, the point guard.
Personally, if he’d made the 2 and we’d still lost, I’d feel a little bit better somehow.
Losing with such a gut punch...in such a feeble whimper of a way, just puts a worse connotation on everything. It just...like i said, i got nothin’.
JMHO
Especially after he went 0-5 from ft line down stretch last game. He is entering Nick Anderson territory

JMHO

I’m as angry as anyone, but blaming Howard for everything with the season has got old and isn’t even close to any of our top 3 problems.

You don't think him shoving a player and drawing a T is a problem let alone not even close to a problem?

Which has won vs Arizona neutral, at NC, and Duke/Clemson at home - i.e., not a bad team
(it's not what this thread is about but I hate these false narratives that crop up after games)
Completely agree. As constructed right now, they are absolutely a better team.

Which has won vs Arizona neutral, at NC, and Duke/Clemson at home - i.e., not a bad team
(it's not what this thread is about but I hate these false narratives that crop up after games)

literally the worst team.

Not sure how we're better than them. Have you seen them or their schedule or just making things up? I'm going with the latter.

You don't think him shoving a player and drawing a T is a problem let alone not even close to a problem?

No. It was a double foul. No advantage was gained for NC State. Had zero impact on the outcome.

You think the game has changed that much since 2016?
This is another narrative that is so overplayed. We had a relatively easy path that year. Much like UConn's last title. But no one thinks ollie is a genius anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom