FSU Game Thread... | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Game Thread...

Frederick has made some freshman mistakes this year, but he def looks like he has the frame we are looking for.

This team has become unwatchable. Babers has a total rebuild to do. I realize it's FSU and we're not in the same class...but.

Virginia Tech feels like it was a year ago. 3rd straight season where we've just got nothing on the field by this point in the season. Serious lack of depth. And Obviously our offense can't work at all without a QB that can throw.

Hopefully with Rex and Devjto, we'll have 3 QBs that can throw next year

This team has become unwatchable. Babers has a total rebuild to do. I realize it's FSU and we're not in the same class...but.

Groundhog day. Every year it seems our talent (somehow) gets worse, but our schedule (somehow)gets tougher. Also an annual staple is a ridiculous rash of injuries by mid-season.

14 - 3 or 14 - 7 is now 21 - 0. Bad, bad pass by Mahoney and no defense to stop them.

I know it does not make much difference but how is this not a block in the back call:

Attachments

• block.JPG
    block.JPG
    117.7 KB · Views: 26
Photobucket burning couchPhotobucket burning couchPhotobucket burning couchPhotobucket burning couchPhotobucket burning couch

The defense is just going to be dead tired by the end of the game...

D still playing hard. Love the effort even if our talent is lacking

Go Shafer style...run the ball, eat clock, shorten the game, and get the hell out of there. This could get so, so bad otherwise.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom