FSU Gameday... | Page 56 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just concerned that my sons Halloween costume (Coach Prime) is becoming less and less cool after each loss. I spent $75 on Amazon for a white cowboy hat, Colorado hoodie and enormous fake gold chain.

yeah, and they got the ball handed to them at the goal line and our defense stopped them. Stopped them again on a 4th and short. This isn't on the defense. Teams are going to score in todays college game. Just not us.

Yes they have had good and bad. They haven't been good overall. Long called a good game. Our players missed a lot of plays on D today. No one is making a play when given an opportunity.

Now we know why we moved the Pitt game. Maybe we can get some NYC fans that wouldn't normally go to a game.
So the empty stadium is in nyc and not in the dome. From here on out we won’t get a single fair weather fan to a game

That’s fair but none of our WR’s playin today would be starting on any other ACC team. So it’s been a WR problem since DB got here.

Maybe SU hasn’t had great passing QBs in all these years.

Awkward Oh No GIF by CBC

I miss being entertained. The last 9 or so quarters of SU football have been like prepping for a colonoscopy.

Thankfully this gauntlet is over and the next five games are against peer programs.
I honestly think I would prefer the colonoscopy. At least it's only one day. And you know it's going to be over soon. At the end of it, they both have the same thing in common.

What is the word with Isaiah Jones? Is he expected to be back this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom