Class of 2015 - G Franklin Howard (MD) Verballed to Syracuse | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 G Franklin Howard (MD) Verballed to Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Howard is a 2G same as Malachi.

Howard has talked about possibly visiting SU for the Duke game and making an early decision after. Should be interesting if that visit does indeed take place. You have to figure if JB gives the green light that things would be a wrap here.

Howard has talked about possibly visiting SU for the Duke game and making an early decision after. Should be interesting if that visit does indeed take place. You have to figure if JB gives the green light that things would be a wrap here.
So are we looking at a 2015 class of Lydon, Richardson, Howard, and Bryant/Diagne?

I think you could throw Jones and Silva at the end also for that last spot if Howard signs on.

I think you could throw Jones and Silva at the end also for that last spot if Howard signs on.
If Howard commits I cant see Jones happening. We'd need someone that can at least play the 5 if not an outright center.

Yes but it hard to say no to a 6-6 high flyer if you do not know one of the other bigs are a done deal, meaning Diagne, or Bryant.

Yes but it hard to say no to a 6-6 high flyer if you do not know one of the other bigs are a done deal, meaning Diagne, or Bryant.
I gotta think we should be able to get one of Bryant/Diagne/Silva if we're pushing for that last spot. Hard to say no to Jones but unless the staff really didn't think we'd get one of those guys I'd think you'd have to... if Howard commits.

has anyone else noticed that the rebound and out pass have diminished this year with far less breakaways. Or as the geezers might say "fast- breaks"

The new rules on hand checking and charges have had the opposite effect than what they expected. Less turnovers in the front court mean less fast breaks. Also with SU teams know they are athletically disadvantaged so they are holding the ball. This will change when we start playing Duke, NC, NC State, and Fl St.

A article... but important points here are that he definitly sees himself as becoming a big PG... cuse is a perfect fit there... and that decision could come soon. So if he does come to Duke game, could be a good sign since he's already been here once.

http://the-boneyard.com/blog/uconn-is-among-the-schools-after-howard-the-hardest/

As a timeline for his decision Howard had this to say, “No timeline, just whenever I feel the time is right. It could be soon though.”

Hopefully that is a month from now and not this week after Georgetown visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.