Class of 2017 - G Hamidou Diallo (NY) to Kentucky | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 G Hamidou Diallo (NY) to Kentucky

This is what has to be done. So coach JB has to show him as much love as he can, even if it means going to every practice and every game. :rolleyes:

What am I waiting for? I'll take a shot. Let's say I go to Kentucky and I play well and we win. I'm real proud of myself because I did my job well. But what if that win draws enough attention that it allows Calipari to recruit a 5 star kid out of Africa. And while Cal is over there he discovers the location of some rebel base and he calls in The BBN to bomb the place and then the Marines go to secure the area so he can install a puppet government friendly to UK...

So what do I think? I'm holding out for something better.

HoustonCuse said:
What am I waiting for? I'll take a shot. Let's say I go to Kentucky and I play well and we win. I'm real proud of myself because I did my job well. But what if that win draws enough attention that it allows Calipari to recruit a 5 star kid out of Africa. And while Cal is over there he discovers the location of some rebel base and he calls in The BBN to bomb the place and then the Marines go to secure the area so he can install a puppet government friendly to UK... So what do I think? I'm holding out for something better.

Well done.

What am I waiting for? I'll take a shot. Let's say I go to Kentucky and I play well and we win. I'm real proud of myself because I did my job well. But what if that win draws enough attention that it allows Calipari to recruit a 5 star kid out of Africa. And while Cal is over there he discovers the location of some rebel base and he calls in The BBN to bomb the place and then the Marines go to secure the area so he can install a puppet government friendly to UK...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ (I'll have what he's having)

Best movie ever.

Ollie will be after this kid (30 miles from Yukon). But Roberts (the author) clearly has a UK slant. He seems to think an offer from Kentucky warrants special consideration by the recruit, as though Cal was hoping to bestow some kind of honorary degree. In reality, of course, the kid would learn nothing (at UK), and if the NBA doesn't pan out, he'll be job-hunting with 4 months of "college" on his resume.

Last edited:
Not once Daniels mention that SU has been on him for a long long time.. He is up Calipari's back end it seems. We'll see.