Ga Tech Gameday... | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Ga Tech Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So our TE got moved to QB and our QB of the future is playing TE, and our RB is on pace for 40 carries? We got this.

If we cannot throw people are gonna get hurt. Villari was close on that last play

Davis or someone is gonna have to actually pass the ball at some points tonight or were gonna have Vilari and our starting RB hurt
Allen will have to pass at some point when he is the QB with empty backfield.

Sooo apparently Shrader’s not able to play? Or Dino saving him in case this gameplan doesn’t work?
Maybe he’s the backup RB, for when Allen gets tired.

I'll say this... Installing this Wildcat offense in the amount of time they did it and getting the kids to a level of competency to move the ball down the field two weeks in a row against P5 competition is really impressive by Dino and company... and I'd tell him that right before I fired him and wished him the best of luck in his next stop... Because having only one capable QB on the roster, and having this good of an OL in the run game and only figuring it out now... Inexcusable.

I get it, the refs in the ACC suck. To be honest they suck in every sport in every conference. But GA Tech isnt getting southern cooking. The refs are just bad.

To get some of these late hit calls you have to fall down. Our guys aren't going down.

Yeah this offense can "work" but not if nobody can throw at all ever except those quick hitters at the line of scrimmage. Gotta be able to run a fake, and hit a guy 20+ yards down field if he's wide open - because running it 95% of the time they should be able to get a guy wide open on a fake. Hit one, force at least one deep safety out of the box, and then it can work.
Right. Even Army could throw down field 10-12 times a games.

We can’t win this game without having some semblance of a passing game. GT ain’t Pitt.

Once upon a time we had walkons who could pass.
Well….special teams or defensive td could make it interesting

Was anyone in stripes watching the guy with the freaking ball in the freaking end zone who got clobbered after the play????? ANYONE?????

Every ACC referee should be fired as far as I'm concerned

Bring on unqualified sots, can't be worse

I get it, the refs in the ACC suck. To be honest they suck in every sport in every conference. But GA Tech isnt getting southern cooking. The refs are just bad.

To get some of these late hit calls you have to fall down. Our guys aren't going down.
Also helps to not commit penalties ourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors