Ga Tech Gameday... | Page 50 | Syracusefan.com

Ga Tech Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dino is literally making a playlist on Spotify to make his final transfer to...

They definitely do. It's the only explanation for not calling it a safety last week in Miami and FSU.

You can't review that and not see his knee down with the ball behind the goal line. They have the camera in the perfect place. $$$$
If that’s the case then I’m very surprised there hasn’t been a journalist who’s blown this thing open. Seriously. Seems like an easy case to crack. We know these conference dopes aren’t bright, there must be incriminating evidence everywhere.

Hey they finally tried it! Why the hell did they wait until the third quarter??? At that point, they SHOULD have just saved it for Wake.

Do me a favor, go on other teams boards after they lose to us and tell me when any of them don’t think the refs screwed them.
That's why I bring up a game that doesn't involve us

Did they just put Davis in for a throw and think the defense wasn’t going to notice that’s a QB?!

Let’s see my analytics suggests that we need 3+ scores to win, and it takes us 12 minutes to score. Add time for GT to 3 and out on all their possessions in a best case scenario. Goodnight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JYCUSE12

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom