Ga Tech Gameday... | Page 53 | Syracusefan.com

Ga Tech Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had one week to think and practice and basically could only come up with two passing options to use??

I will be happy to never see the 3-3-5 ever again. It’s fine against inferior talent but carved up against even decent teams
ehh I think it’s more about the players. Scheme makes sense when you can’t recruit buffaloes

I wondered about that. Posted a question about it in one of the threads and nobody responded.
Not bc I’m friends with bball coaches or whatever but they are actively out and about constantly. Golfing with people. At Prime watching a game or having dinner. They are always visible and willing to talk ball with everyone. I sat behind Dino on a flight one time and he was awkward as F with people

If that’s the case then I’m very surprised there hasn’t been a journalist who’s blown this thing open. Seriously. Seems like an easy case to crack. We know these conference dopes aren’t bright, there must be incriminating evidence everywhere.
The evidence was right there on TV

There isn't any memo saying to do it, they know what to do

We're on track for this game to be the answer to a trivia question. "What were the opponent and final score of the only game in school history where the offense completed every single pass attempt?"

If that’s the case then I’m very surprised there hasn’t been a journalist who’s blown this thing open. Seriously. Seems like an easy case to crack. We know these conference dopes aren’t bright, there must be incriminating evidence everywhere.

The journalists make more money by...aligning with the power structure??

Not bc I’m friends with bball coaches or whatever but they are actively out and about constantly. Golfing with people. At Prime watching a game or having dinner. They are always visible and willing to talk ball with everyone. I sat behind Dino on a flight one time and he was awkward as F with people
He’s a bit of an odd man. Don’t think he’s bad. Just a little weird.

Omg, MUST TD HERE.

this needs to be your best trick play right here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online