Game Thread | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Game Thread

Matt Grothe says hello ... and his numbers weren't too shabby .. but you don't know much about NCAA football and based on your screen name you can't select a very good hoops idol so I'll give you a pass for being stupid.

can you give me a lesson on the history of the USF Football program?

and yeah, sam spann is my "idol"...my screen name is not at all tongue-in-cheek.

you post like Krautman kicks...another miss.

can you give me a lesson on the history of the USF Football program?

and yeah, sam spann is my "idol"...my screen name is not at all tongue-in-cheek.

you post like Krautman kicks...another miss.

Grothe accounted for over 10000 yards of total offense you stooge .. whether they have history or not the simple fact is that is a lot .. how many Cuse players have done that? But then again I wouldn't expect you to know that either ... why don't you quit before you fall further behind.

Must this cat fight keep littering the game thread as a close game winds down?

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Grothe accounted for over 10000 yards of total offense you stooge .. whether they have history or not the simple fact is that is a lot .. how many Cuse players have done that? But then again I wouldn't expect you to know that either ... why don't you quit before you fall further behind.

Can you guys take this outside? You're blocking the view.

Playing just good enough to lose... Vintage Marrone.

Bottom line, I'd rather him have to make a tight throw and catch, then to run up the middle uncontested..

Agreed. He's not at all an accurate passer. Two glaring dropped INTs, and a host of errant throws tonight.

you're not suggesting that Daniels is one-dimensional, are you?

Yep a 1 dimensional QB with over 8000 yards passing in his career (more than all but a few SU QBs in a long distinguished history) ... you must be a scout with such keen observations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom