Georgetown's Qudus Wahab transferring to Maryland | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown's Qudus Wahab transferring to Maryland

This is beyond crazy. I’ve loved this kid from the first- he was perfect for GTown! Hate the Hoyas, but Ewing’s gotta take some heat here. Why do his players, the good ones even, leave en masse after every season? That program’s like a bizarro UK, where you start from scratch every year, not because kids come in, but because kids leave. Wow.

This kid should be declaring for the NBA draft not the portal. But I'm sure Cal has 2 suitcases of cash ready to go. Probably Bill Self too.

Not that I would want this at all - but it would be pretty funny if AJax and Kadary go in the portal and switch schools lol (after we win the natty of course)
It's scary to think it...does Hurley end up getting both in the end?

This kid should be declaring for the NBA draft not the portal. But I'm sure Cal has 2 suitcases of cash ready to go. Probably Bill Self too.
Don't forget Will Wade at L$U

This is beyond crazy. I’ve loved this kid from the first- he was perfect for GTown! Hate the Hoyas, but Ewing’s gotta take some heat here. Why do his players, the good ones even, leave en masse after every season? That program’s like a bizarro UK, where you start from scratch every year, not because kids come in, but because kids leave. Wow.

Because they are now a mid major just like their brethren to the north In Connecticut.

Based on his guardian’s comments about not being noticed due to the losing season, it appears they’re going to look at, first and foremost, winning and highly visible programs. Think UNC, Duke, UK. Hopefully JB and staff can convince him that SU will be highly ranked and play in big games next year.

Even if he comes off the bench, look at Waiters...I’m okay with him coming off the bench just give him starter minutes. He literally does EVERYTHING better than Joe except for shooting. Better ball handler, better passer, better getting into the lane, better rebounder, better at defense, better athlete.
Better pizza?

It's called renegotiating... Re-bag or I'm gone... Some may call it double bagging... Or dunking the tea bag twice for extra flavor...

Tea bag you say?

6DD4ED3A-A5CB-41D8-B410-A10B37DDEE7A.jpeg

I can’t even relate to an example for us recently. Would this be like Tyler Ennis transferring after his freshman year?

It’s my understanding that you can only transfer once without sitting out, is that correct? If so I think there are a lot of guys will be transferring after freshman or sophomore seasons but then staying with their second team.

Last edited:
Based on his guardian’s comments about not being noticed due to the losing season, it appears they’re going to look at, first and foremost, winning and highly visible programs. Think UNC, Duke, UK. Hopefully JB and staff can convince him that SU will be highly ranked and play in big games next year.
SU has 2 of the top 4 highest rated NCAA tourney games this year (including the highest)...doesnt get more visible than that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom