Georgia Tech signs with Adidas | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Georgia Tech signs with Adidas

Syracuse:

upload_2017-8-24_11-39-54.png

Not Syracuse:

upload_2017-8-24_11-40-8.png

IMG_1157.PNG
More importantly, thank you for making the custom UA's! Keep making more!
Just paid for these for my 17 yr old. If they made them in my 3 year old size I'd be buying his too... wait do you work for UA? I love under armour! You wouldn't believe how many pairs of highlights I have bought my kids.

UnderArmour is straight gar-baghe.

IMG_0371.JPG

I paid a ridiculous amount of money for 2 pairs of these for shy and ryan lol. And I would do it again if shy could wear them

Wildhack (on the phone)...Hello mister Nike. I want to ask you a question.

Mr. Nike...Sure go ahead.

What ACC member is the only ACC member to win a national championship in both football and basketball? (Maryland doesn't count)

-----------------------

Never mind merchandise sales, we want re$pect...damnit.

Aside...we've had some really classy uniforms in the past...easily identified with the Orange/school. There's a certain tradition worth holding onto. The recent years football uniforms incorporate none of it. Not impressed with what Nike has done with the football uniforms.

Can't use the history to influence the present. Otherwise Army and Minnesota would deserve monster contracts. Win games, draw attention and that gains re$pect.

If Wildhack is smart he goes to the market and doesn't resign with Nike till after the exclusive window expires.
Adidas, Under Armour will want the SU basketball brand.

Adidas just surpassed Jordan for the #2 shoe sales in the US for sports footwear... wow.

Sure as soon as they show they care at all about staying the brand Cuse uses. They haven't made a school color shoe in over a year( I look everyday) . they are behind in innovation to addidas and Under Armour. And I still can't buy the orange jersey after what 4 years? Maybe switching companies is what is needed for Nike to show they want to be here
It would be fantastic if they'd let us wear orange and not look like clowns.

Nobody screws w/ PSU's uniform. Nobody screws w/ USC's. Nobody screws w/ Alabama's. Nobody screws w/ Notre Dame's (except for one off situations).

I'm sick of Nike destroying ours.

It would be fantastic if they'd let us wear orange and not look like clowns.

Nobody screws w/ PSU's uniform. Nobody screws w/ USC's. Nobody screws w/ Alabama's. Nobody screws w/ Notre Dame's (except for one off situations).

I'm sick of Nike destroying ours.

I am not so sure it is Nike by itself that destroyed SU's uniforms. The difference between the above schools and SU? Those schools told Nike they wanted to their classic look. Someone at SU bought into the rebranding proposed by Nike and allowed Nike to do it. SU, not Nike, owns this shyt show.

I am not so sure it is Nike by itself that destroyed SU's uniforms. The difference between the above schools and SU? Those schools told Nike they wanted to their classic look. Someone at SU bought into the rebranding proposed by Nike and allowed Nike to do it. SU, not Nike, owns this shyt show.
Agree

Yeah this wasn't the Don Draper of Nike going rogue and having us wear uniforms that are not approved by the athletic dept. Our athletic dept has made stupid mistakes through the years with traditions, color schemes, etc. I lived through the push to change the Orange to the Wolfpack.

I'm hoping Wildhack realizes we need to build a traditional look and have it woven in with some alternate uniforms that are current style. Not sure why we can't split the baby here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom