Georgia Tech signs with Adidas | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Georgia Tech signs with Adidas

It would be fantastic if they'd let us wear orange and not look like clowns.

Nobody screws w/ PSU's uniform. Nobody screws w/ USC's. Nobody screws w/ Alabama's. Nobody screws w/ Notre Dame's (except for one off situations).

I'm sick of Nike destroying ours.

Syracuse destroyed Syracuse's uniforms. Nike and other brands present you with a series of ideas and the owner at the end of the day chooses what direction they want to go in. Blame Daryl Gross for this, not Nike.

Syracuse destroyed Syracuse's uniforms. Nike and other brands present you with a series of ideas and the owner at the end of the day chooses what direction they want to go in. Blame Daryl Gross for this, not Nike.
Given our decade-long consistent inability to put anything that looks Syracuse-ish on the field (w/ a couple of brief exceptions), I have a hard time believing that Nike is giving SU gold to work with.

EDIT: And our uniform problems have now spanned 3 AD's, and one apparel company. You do the math.

Given our decade-long consistent inability to put anything that looks Syracuse-ish on the field (w/ a couple of brief exceptions), I have a hard time believing that Nike is giving SU gold to work with.

EDIT: And our uniform problems have now spanned 3 AD's, and one apparel company. You do the math.

Perfect something else we can blame on D Gross!!

Under Armour or adidas is supposed to be better? adidas couldn't even get UCLA's blue down while they were under contract.

It is less about the actual look. As it has been said the school has to approve what they make. It's about taking care of the school... how much money they pay... if they make the orange jersey available... if their product is better. If Nike can't or won't deliver a variety of products in the latest inovation and pay the most then move on. Kids like steph curry basket ball won't suffer

Under Armour or adidas is supposed to be better? adidas couldn't even get UCLA's blue down while they were under contract.
Can they be worse?!

This is basketball, but they sure can.
IMG_1395.JPG

Better? Who knows? They can't be worse, and for what it's worth, they've never tried to make us look like Georgetown.

...and not being Georgetown is points in my book lol

This is basketball, but they sure can.
View attachment 110223
Nike has some real gems, too.

I'll go on record as being for anything that gives us an orange helmet and pants, a blue jersey, and no dumb fonts.

Everything after that is just gravy, and I don't care what brand it is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom