Get ready... | Syracusefan.com

Get ready...

Bolden and AJ Harris are the next surprises... We are going to be a top 10 recruiting class gang.
I want this to be a true statement and not just speculation based on that tweet. If that nugget drops tomorrow… I can’t even fathom what will happen to this place and/or how long it will take to get working again after the server crash

I want this to be a true statement and not just speculation based on that tweet. If that nugget drops tomorrow… I can’t even fathom what will happen to this place and/or how long it will take to get working again after the server crash
It's speculation/hope/imagination/Fran Brown magic all rolled into one. Our heads would all explode.

1703039160696.png

Bolden and AJ Harris are the next surprises... We are going to be a top 10 recruiting class gang.
Those who understand history , understand that Syracuse football is one on the country's most iconic programs. 1959 Undefeated National Champions,
Jim Brown, Jim Ringo, Jim Nance, John Mackey, Ernie Davis,, Larry Cszonka, Floyd Little, Art Monk, Marvin Harrison, Dwight Freeney, Donovan McNabb, and Al ( Just win baby, just win!) Davis......
The name Syracuse used to be associated with greatness. I have said this for a long time and I will state it again here. I think the National Media is just waiting for Syracuse to become a dominant name in the the college football scene again ,so that this story can be retold. This is a great opportunity for Syracuse to produce excellence on the field again and players responsible for that turnaround, will become legends. This story of redemption is just waiting to be written...We now, have that opportunity. Let's Go Orange!

Those who understand history , understand that Syracuse football is one on the country's most iconic programs. 1959 Undefeated National Champions,
Jim Brown, Jim Ringo, Jim Nance, John Mackey, Ernie Davis,, Larry Cszonka, Floyd Little, Art Monk, Marvin Harrison, Dwight Freeney, Donovan McNabb, and Al ( Just win baby, just win!) Davis...
The name Syracuse used to be associated with greatness. I have said this for a long time and I will state it again here. I think the National Media is just waiting for Syracuse to become a dominant name in the the college football scene again ,so that this story can be retold. This is a great opportunity for Syracuse to produce excellence on the field again and players responsible for that turnaround, will become legends. This story of redemption is just waiting to be written...We now, have that opportunity. Let's Go Orange!
With all the Newhouse grads in media out there, if we are ever good again, we should get lots of professional backing and support in a hurry in all forms of media.

cmon Fran, pull it off in year one

Jim Brown, Jim Ringo, Jim Nance, John Mackey, Ernie Davis,, Larry Cszonka, Floyd Little, Art Monk, Marvin Harrison, Dwight Freeney, Donovan McNabb, and Al ( Just win baby, just win!) Davis...
Been saying this forever. We are a sleeping giant that needed to be woken up. Fran Brown just put the smelling salts right up our nostrils. LFG

Excellent post!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom