Girard | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Girard

Kind of a puss move to talk smack or show someone up and run away like a B.

If any player did that to us this place would go insane and there would be a 20 page topic.
Wow...man up 2-3 Zone. He just did the smart thing. We got the W, he handed him the ball, ran off the court. PERFECT execution of his statement.

39BB344C-F003-4FDD-AEAE-C7DEB76B9F41.png

This is awesome lol

If any player did that to us this place would go insane and there would be a 20 page topic.
Would you rather he got nose to nose with him and escalate things? All I saw was him calmly hand Gibbs the ball and jog toward the SU bench after Gibbs hacked him.
There was back and forth between them all game. Actually, Gibbs was talking trash to a few guys throughout.

I’m with you.

He took those first two “furious” steps then realized how stupid he looked. Oh well. Stop talking crap all game, or get good enough to talk crap all game.
You realize you’re talking about the kid who puked in the first half, then finished the game, right? If he played for SU most of you would be designing his statue.

Before you all jump all over me, just know Ive seen actions like Joes called technicals 3 times already this year on my sons team. We don’t need it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom