Go Gators | Syracusefan.com

Go Gators

Guidry.jpg

Reactions: cto
Agree, go Gators.

Will be watching games at friends of my wife. They are UK fans. Ugh, I will be nice (after all they are feeding us!), but inside you know I'll be rooting against them (UK that is).

Uconn gonna get blown out. They dont have the magic of MSG to carry them now. They are an average team and will be exposed today

Uconn gonna get blown out. They dont have the magic of MSG to carry them now. They are an average team and will be exposed today

Every game someone has said they would get blown out. As such, I think they win by 50.

And of course uconn doesn't get called for 10 seconds and Florida gets called for a foul. This is the f****** final four. The NCAA is a joke.

Fricken UCONN fans in the red fox... I'm about to burn this b!tch down

Watching the Florida telecast. Wish they did this last year.

I love the full court pressure that Eddie Munster's team has employed. Uconn 4 pts in 11 mins

I love the full court pressure that Eddie Munster's team has employed. Uconn 4 pts in 11 mins

Not blaming you, but the second you posted this they went on an 11-0 run. Just saying, :)

Gooooo Huskies

It must be the white russians, but i am rooting for conneticut.

Huskies showing that Northeast grit, I like it. No way am I rooting for the overall favorite.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom