Go Gators | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Go Gators

Adam Zagoria ‏@AdamZagoria 34s
If this holds up Florida will have lost 3 games all year...2 to UConn, 1 to Wisconsin

I'm not seeing a surefire first round pick on this UConn team.

True - Daniels probably after next year. Gotta give it to Ollie...that team was dead in the water and he got them to regroup magnificently.

Bet ole CBSs head is spinning now thinking it was looking like an all SEC final an ratings galore. Would be funny if Wisc pulls the same kind of upset in Game 2 but doubt that happens.

Head_in_Toilet_by_tarock_asher.jpg

I'm glad that I never jumped on the hating UConn bandwagon, but I still feel a little ill. :(

True - Daniels probably after next year. Gotta give it to Ollie...that team was dead in the water and he got them to regroup magnificently.
After next year?

Can anyone doubt Ollie now?

Martelli. Jay Wright. Hoiberg. Izzo. Donovan.
Sheesh.

Opus said:
Good comparison. Izzo isn't in the College Bball HoF either.

Yet

What this game shows is that there are no super teams in this tournament and we could have been there with better ball shooting. I believe that the the most talented team is Kentucky and i believe they will win the whole thing. On a side note thank god for check spelling on this site because otherwise I would in a world of hurt tonight.

He's a junior I don't think he's bolting this year - who knows though.

Just read an interesting tweet about Daniels. He is the first player with 20 pts and 10 rebs in the National Semi-Final since Carmelo !!!

Just read an interesting tweet about Daniels. He is the first player with 20 pts and 10 rebs in the National Semi-Final since Carmelo !!!
UConn will most likely lose Daniels along with Napier and Giffey next year. Although they shouldn't be thinking about that now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom