Go Gators | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Go Gators

Is uconn even playing in this game? Telecast totally slanted toward the gators. Tnt should be embarassed
I think there are two broadcasts. One pro Fl one UConn. I would look it up but I ain't watching so don't care. Sorry ;) Look on Syracuse.com for story

It's painful but gotta give it to UConn...they know something we don't.
It's not how you start, it's how you finish.

I dread the prospect of a UConn-Kentucky final.

Uconn is not losing this game. In total control. I Am sure eao orange will call me out

Yes, neither team can shoot much. I do think we could have won it all, we had the magic going , then it died.
What magic? Beat Western Michigan?

UConn vs Wisconsin in the Final with Wisconsin winning is my hope.

Further proof that even though the tournament is a money making national event, it's still a total ****show.

Nice 27-6 run by UConn from first to second half, go Huskies.

It's painful but gotta give it to UConn...they know something we don't.
It's not how you start, it's how you finish.

I dread the prospect of a UConn-Kentucky final.

I won't be watchin' ...

Brilliant comment by announcer. UConn seems to be scoring easier than the Gators. Ya think?

I think there are two broadcasts. One pro Fl one UConn. I would look it up but I ain't watching so don't care. Sorry ;) Look on Syracuse.com for story
FL team is on TNT...
UConn team on Tru-tv (and they are MUCH better than the Gator broadcasters. The Gator color guy Mark Wise is so annoying)...
"CBS" team is on TBS.

I live in ACC country. I hate the ACC. I love the big East and I will always root for the old big east team to win even if it's Uconn. I hope they win, and my third white russian is working on me.

I love the UConn bench. Im pretty sure our guys would be golf clapping right now.

I live in ACC country. I hate the ACC. I love the big East and I will always root for the old big east team to win even if it's Uconn. I hope they win, and my third white russian is working on me.
That's some bizarre logic man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom