Go Gators | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Go Gators

Uconn will get their 4th banner (in a span of what, 15 years? - no way they lose to Kentucy or Badgers). And for all the conference realignment talk - they win and that's what matters at the end of the day.

After uconn snuck by st joes, we lost to Dayton, and they beat nova, I had a sick feeling that they were going to win it all.

Why don't they show replays of the "travel". I mean its not like those 2 points meant anything, right?

Uconn will get their 4th banner (in a span of what, 15 years? - no way they lose to Kentucy or Badgers). And for all the conference realignment talk - they win and that's what matters at the end of the day.

Lot of game left here. Florida is the better team. Plenty of time for that to win out.

OrangeCrush22 said:
Kevin Ollie might end up with as many championships as Boeheim. Let that sink in...

And as Izzo

FL team is on TNT...
UConn team on Tru-tv (and they are MUCH better than the Gator broadcasters. The Gator color guy Mark Wise is so annoying)...
"CBS" team is on TBS.
Yup that is what I read. Thanks.

More and more I watch this game, the more and more I see how more effective the zone is... Especially against these types of teams... I wish JB would speed it up with some token press and them drop in a zone
Huge fan of the token press. Takes 5-6 seconds off the shot clock = less time you need to play half court defense. Huge fan.

UConn's D is just smothering. The only team that UConn has played this tournament that has looked semi decent is ISU; but it's becoming obvious UConn is making everyone look bad.

How UConn puts together miracle runs with marginally talented teams amazes me. If they end up winning the NC they will definitely go down as the least talented team to win it all in the modern era.

How UConn puts together miracle runs with marginally talented teams amazes me. If they end up winning the NC they will definitely go down as the least talented team to win it all in the modern era.

I'm not sure about that - they probably have the best bakcourt in the country and Daniels was a major high school prospect that seems to have finally got it together.

Wow UConn has made 9 straight FGs...

We couldn't even hit a jumpshot

cuseguy said:
This doesn't make me feel any better.

Only 14 coaches have ever won multiple NC's and 1/2 of them were before 1980.

I haven't seen a player get this abused in a long time. Wilbekin's ankles are BROKEN..

I'm not sure about that - they probably have the best bakcourt in the country and Daniels was a major high school prospect that seems to have finally got it together.
I'm not seeing a surefire first round pick on this UConn team.

Florida must be watching SU film from this season...that's just the way we'd miss chippies at the rim at the end of the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom