Good news or bad?? | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Good news or bad??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh Pace, Hakim Warrick, Billy Edelin, Craig Forth, Kristof Ongeneat, Brandon Triche, Arinze Onuaku...

In what world was Billy Edelin a 3 star?

I'm glad you can name names from over a decade ago without issue, but do you really want to make a list and stack them up side by side? To be quite frank, it's really not that impressive of a list if you want to back over a 15 year period.

There's endless amounts of possibilities:E.
We're still a basketball team, right?
confused.jpg

:)

The bad news is more likely than the good IMO but I'd bet on both happening, unless we get another piece of good news, than the good news I'm referring to won't happen. Got that?
I'm okay with this, if I am deciphering correctly. :)

The bad news is more likely than the good IMO but I'd bet on both happening, unless we get another piece of good news, than the good news I'm referring to won't happen. Got that?
Actually I do.

why are we playing games here? if it's SO secretive why mention it at all?

Either you know something or you don't.

Attention getters...
This is why people don't give heads up notices here. Sometimes you have sources that ask you not to reveal something.

This is why people don't give heads up notices here. Sometimes you have sources that ask you not to reveal something.

Or maybe more importantly, revealing the info could hurt your team .

yep. I sure hope it's not us backing away for a really dumb reason.

Well, that sucks because it's my preferred good news. The other good news seems extremely annoying.

FrancoPizza said:
This thread is approaching hall-of-fame status quickly.

Lol. It really is. Its escalated quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom