Good to see the Bills are in mid-season form | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Good to see the Bills are in mid-season form

Rex absolutely can go find another job after this game if we lose. I'm so sick of him leaving corners on islands all game.

This is Jets pt 2 where the QB just blindly heaves the ball up the field and either gets a PI or a WR with his DB beat by 10 feet.

Rex absolutely can go find another job after this game if we lose. I'm so sick of him leaving corners on islands all game.

This is Jets pt 2 where the QB just blindly heaves the ball up the field and either gets a PI or a WR with his DB beat by 10 feet.

He can take Gilmore with him, hes been awful in a contract year, I mean down right terrible. The Pegula's are gonna blow this thing up, it seems inevitable at this point.

He can take Gilmore with him, hes been awful in a contract year, I mean down right terrible. The Pegula's are gonna blow this thing up, it seems inevitable at this point.
Tyrod is actually showing me some things tonight but this defense has been downright awful and, even with injuries, it's unacceptable to be as bad as they've been with the players they still have.

What the heck is up with Schmidt punting the ball 25 yards today? Can this team ever put together a good performance in all 3 phases for a change?

LOL Kearse with the most obvious push off history, no call of course.

Tyrod is actually showing me some things tonight but this defense has been downright awful and, even with injuries, it's unacceptable to be as bad as they've been with the players they still have.

The secondary has let this team down its been abysmal. Gong to have to draft a Safety and a CB at minimum, probably 2 CB. Is Duke Williams on the roster still or did we finally cut him? We might want to actually cover Graham at some point. Unbelievable.

Oh cool, Robey-Coleman defending Jimmy Graham. Guess him guarding New England's Tight Ends didn't make anyone think putting a 5'2 slot corner on a monster tight end was a bad idea tonight.

Oh cool, Robey-Coleman defending Jimmy Graham. Guess him guarding New England's Tight Ends didn't make anyone think putting a 5'2 slot corner on a monster tight end was a bad idea tonight.

Idiotic

Leave it the buffalo to snap seattle out of their funk

To add insult to injury, wilson is going to beat me in fantasy football with his best game of the year by far.

Hate mondays

Omg haha. This team is so stupid. Why is Reggie Bush on this team?
Leave it the buffalo to snap seattle out of their funk

To add insult to injury, wilson is going to beat me in fantasy football with his best game of the year by far.

Hate mondays
id say Wilson is just playing out of his mind but Fitzpatrick did this same thing to us and the one thing in common is Rex refusing to stop playing corners on islands.

What so the kicker gets roughed and he has to come off the field. Wow the NFL sucks sometimes
Buffalo is getting screwed but give Rex credit for the spike call.