Good to see the Bills are in mid-season form | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Good to see the Bills are in mid-season form

Bills are getting some kind of porking here. Unreal. It was a twofer of terrible. Refs should get fined.

I don't know why more teams don't just jump the snap count and try to injure the kicker. Probably because they're not dirty like the Seahawks, but when winning is the ultimate goal...

I can't believe I just witnessed that series of events, not only was it the worse sequence of officiating but yet another new way the bills can get screwed. It's comical, Rex had every right to fly off the handle. Ridiculous.

If that isn't roughing the kicker than what is?

Bills should be down 8 with ball back in 3rd

Why are they even reviewing?

"Seattle is challenging the ruling on the field of a completed pass so it is incomplete".

Brutal play call there on 3rd and 20 and another brutal punt by Schmidt, what the heck is wrong with him. Doubt Buffalo gets the ball back.

Anthony Lynn has called a great game but that draw call was dumb.

I rarely complain but it would have been nice to only need a field goal there.

Refs miss an obvious false start on the 3rd down sack. Ha.

That one hurt. End of first half fiasco was the story of the game. We could be starting overtime right now.

I rarely complain but it would have been nice to only need a field goal there.

You knew that was going to cost them the game as soon as it happened. Just another one to add to the 50+ games Buffalo has found a way to lose in a heartbreaking way or through some odd/bizarre situation.

That wasn't interference?

Looked like illegal contact but short of the Seattle guy literally tacking the receiver there was zero chance of them throwing a flag.