AAU coach on staff

Memo to Hunter Dickinson:

Best broadcasting school in the country
Best basketball conference in the country
Best basketball venue in the country
Open starting spot at center
AAU coach on staff
You got 3 out of 5 right.

I did? I never really liked Moyer. I did liken Hammer to Melo.

Screenshot 2023-04-15 122545.jpg

I'm just messin with you AZ. The only reason I knew this is that the other day I was searching for something completely unrelated and found a thread on Moyer that was funny to read through.

Hey, their draw is MONEY. That isn't a small thing. Hopefully our combination of AAU ties (Straughn), money and just not being Kansas appeals to him. So many fall for that Kansas crap, hopefully we can start turning the tides with the big boy Hunter Dickinson. Screw Kansas and Bill Self. He looks like a third rate evangelist.
Spent the last 8 months of military service at Fort Riley, between Manhattan, and Junction City.
8 months of sweating sitting in the shade, and tornado warnings.
That was 1968, wouldn't ever go back there.
And it's flat, you might as well live in the desert, less humidity.

Tell that to Jesse Edwards. He was very happy at Cuse. And that should’ve been true for him. But it sounds like he’s leaving for maybe a few hundred thousand dollars more. It’s not a huge difference. We apparently came up with a market rate type NIL package and even boosted the number when asked.
The average American has $255,000 saved by retirement. A couple hundred grand is that much of a difference. Especially when you're talking one year of salary.

The most important thing is getting Dickinson to visit. Until we hear about a visit, we can stop thinking about him coming to SU. I‘m shocked we’ve heard nothing about his zoom with SU.
It doesn’t really seem shocking that we haven’t heard anything on his zoom visit because it seems like Dickinson is not doing a lot of talking in general.

Spent the last 8 months of military service at Fort Riley, between Manhattan, and Junction City.
8 months of sweating sitting in the shade, and tornado warnings.
That was 1968, wouldn't ever go back there.
And it's flat, you might as well live in the desert, less humidity.
Spent a week there visiting my buddy between deployments, it's still exactly the same just much much bigger

It doesn’t really seem shocking that we haven’t heard anything on his zoom visit because it seems like Dickinson is not doing a lot of talking in general.
Nothing on our end either. Dasher usually gives us some tidbits.

MC Hammer? Not sure how their similar, well, maybe, both have a one hit wonder. I also assume most men, no exclusion of Melo of course, have a pair of some of those classic hammer pants (guilty) hanging in the back of their closets.
MC Hammer is an intriguingly smart follow on Twitter.

Tell that to Jesse Edwards. He was very happy at Cuse. And that should’ve been true for him. But it sounds like he’s leaving for maybe a few hundred thousand dollars more. It’s not a huge difference. We apparently came up with a market rate type NIL package and even boosted the number when asked.
Easy to be free and lose with other people’s money and futures.

Back in the day, my dad led a division at a large chemical company who sold products to taco bell. The chemical products they sold were developed to prolong the life of their "meat". After learning more about their "meat", we stopped going to taco bell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom