I hate Georgetown because... | Syracusefan.com

I hate Georgetown because...

SUMBA

2nd String
They are the dirtiest bunch of thugs I have ever seen take the court...

Next

John Thompson, the first, the second, the third and the fourth.

The last game at Manley was the final home game of my senior year, John Thompson II, and durty punches thrown by cheap shot artists masquerading as basketball players.

because charles smith coast to coast layup at buzzer to beat us in the dome was 1 of my earliest memories of being heartbroken after a cuse loss. plus he looked like an alien.

Because "Hoya's suck and smell like poo" according to my 6 and 4 year old daughters . . . . . no idea how they figured that out all on their own.

Its in the blood. Its like asking I like to breath because.....I like to live!

Because they run the most boring offense ever and complement it with their boring gray uniforms. I can never understand why anyone would want to go play there unless you enjoy passing 40 times around the perimeter while an opposing team's fans rain down "lets go orange" chants in your home arena.

because every time Georgetown wins a game a kitten dies.

This one is next:

SHBCD00Z.jpg

because their fans are a bunch of pretentious douches who for some reason think they actually mean something to somebody.

because there school breeds a level of false entitlement I haven't seen since the SS.

because they think they are a relevant program in the modern era.

because they are a disease.

Because Old man Thompson declared Manley "officially closed".

because I have no idea what a "Hoya" is, and when I ask their fans at their home games, neither do they.

Because Mary Fenlon used to piss me off...

because their fans are a bunch of pretentious douches who for some reason think they actually mean something to somebody.

because there school breeds a level of false entitlement I haven't seen since the SS.

because they think they are a relevant program in the modern era.

because they are a disease.
This, so many times.

they are Georgetown. They wear grey. They are a bunch of whiny bitches that wear turtlenecks on daddy's yacht.

I like Craig Esherick though because he knew how much they should suck and worked very hard to get them there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom