If - IF - Howard is gone at end of season | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

If - IF - Howard is gone at end of season

How was it decided that he was kept on the team or is playing at all? Did the players have a say? Are we trying to rehabilitate after whatever his behavior was? Is the program stance that he is dead to us unless Gillon is playing poorly (also not a look I love)?

If he is getting sent packing at the end of the year, I'm not sure the merit of him playing adds up. You are either part of the program or you aren't, it is why I'm not thrilled with the grad transfer trend. This whole situation seems off on a lot of levels from whatever Howard's offense, to it's impact on the program, to the way the program is handling the situation. It's uncomfortable as an alum and fan. I know it's not a situation the public should know about or be on the inside of so I'm not seeking solutions, just self-acceptance that the school is doing right by the players (and I guess even Howard).

Been a poster for a long time (both the old and new boards), and no, I'm NOT a "pay-sider" who knows the many ins-n-outs of certain situations.
Not for nothing, and not directed to the OP, but these- "We're so much better than you guys because we know something you don't know" threads, are beyond annoying.
I haven't bothered to read through this entire thread, but for the life of me, I can't understand why the mods simply don't lock these up. Either you tell the rest of the "commoners" what is being hinted at, or you lock the thread and kill the idle speculation.
It does more harm to the program, JB, the team, Frank Howard, AND this forum, click-bait be damned, to simply leave us guessing and thinking the worst. This forum is better than that...or at least it SHOULD be.

Last edited:
Unlimited Likes for Doctor Bombay.

Certain posters have really gotten over the top in coming down on Howard. They are doing more harm to the program than Howard because it's obvious what those posters are doing.

Just leave it guys. You aren't saying anymore today than a week ago. And who really cares unless you work for Entertainment Tonight or WikiLeaks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom