If we were eligible for post season. Magic # would be | Syracusefan.com

If we were eligible for post season. Magic # would be

You stole my post! :)
Would it really be 3 though. One in regular season gets them to 500 in conference and 1 in the ACC-T gets them to 19 wins. Would 20 wins be necessary?

I think it would depend on who we beat.

2 wins over Duke and Virgina > 3 wins over Pitt, NC State and some bottom dweller in the ACC Tourny.

That's my hope for this team is that they finish the year as a team that would've made the NCAA Tournament. Then all the crybaby ban people who think we snuck one past the NCAA can shut up.

That's my hope for this team is that they finish the year as a team that would've made the NCAA Tournament. Then all the crybaby ban people who think we snuck one past the NCAA can shut up.

That's what I'm hoping for also. There are several sports writers out there that would have to eat their words.

It's been a whirlwind of a season. But one thing is that our team will fight to the last second on Saturday, March 7

After the 6-4 start, my 22 (regular season record) win prediction dwindled down to "let's get 19 regular season with a 10-8 record in conference) and pick up at LEAST one but hopefully two in the ACC tourney and we should be good. Where we are now, the reality is that we would be in competition with Pitt and Miami. Obviously not all three teams would get into the tourney. Therefore, tomorrow's game would be huge along with one more big upset (Duke, ND or VA).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom