If you could have a player alum give a locker room speech | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

If you could have a player alum give a locker room speech

Devo was at the Pitt game. Is he around here now? I can’t keep track of him.
But I have a question. Does Boeheim let past players into the locker room before games - or at halftime? Does he let players fire up the team? Or does he keep it to himself and his coaches?

I always say Jeremy McNeil when this comes up. Nobody can speak to the power of adversity, family and team like he could, and those are the elements that are most important in sports in my opinion.

Fab and a translator

Fab: (In Portugese) I will buy you all of the beer you can drink at Chuck's if you win !
Translator: (In Portugese) pretty sure it's closed oh dear honored guest

DC...he would have them scared to lose
I've long maintained DC should be on retainer for the team. I read an article not too long ago about him giving a half-time speech during a critical game and let's just say his style was effective.

Runner up (all walk on edition- for comedic value): David Bartelstein, Charlie Lockwood, Melvin Tuten, Elimu Nelson

Best foreign representative (Kristoff, Kaeita, or Duany)

Famous alums (for obvious cache): Melo, McNabb, Grant

Michael Carter Williams. He’s a vocal leader naturally and has good resume of heroics and young enough for all to relate

Louis McCroskey with out a doubt. Maybe he could throw a chair at Boeheim for emphasis.

Devo was at the Pitt game. Is he around here now? I can’t keep track of him.
But I have a question. Does Boeheim let past players into the locker room before games - or at halftime? Does he let players fire up the team? Or does he keep it to himself and his coaches?

Before the gtown game former players shared stories. I don't remember the year but one player said at HT of a big east tournament game DC came into the locker room and ripped them apart. JB said nothing and the team came out and rolled in the 2H.

Mike Edwards. With a hammer in his hand. Like Thor. But not.

etan thomas. dude used to foul out in 4 minutes before he learned to play center. and he's a smart dude.

Great question. Someone the youngsters are familiar with seems important, so maybe Melo or Grant.
Otherwise, DC.
What player do y'all think hated to lose more than anyone else? (Devo? Gmac? Pearl? DC? someone else?)

Great question. Someone the youngsters are familiar with seems important, so maybe Melo or Grant.
Otherwise, DC.
What player do y'all think hated to lose more than anyone else? (Devo? Gmac? Pearl? DC? someone else?)
Mcw and scoop hated losing, I know that

This truck driver ... LETS GO ORANGE

1580512776802.jpeg
1580512776802.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online