impact of CM leaving | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

impact of CM leaving

Sure hope you weren't able to get anyone else to take this bet...
This may be the Douche post of the year. Congrats, I am glad he got picked 29th, but nobody would put their money where their mouth was and I doubt you would have either. Oh yeah I looked it you were the guy afraid to even make the bet. So I guess your faith wasn't strong. I mean God I hate posts like this one you made if your going to bring it up you should have put your money where your mouth is, but you didn't. Congrats Billy King the worst GM in the NBA too CM in the first round. If the guy didn't screw up the fact Brooklyn doesn't have its first round pick till 2019 I doubt he takes the gamble on CM.

This may be the Douche post of the year. Congrats, I am glad he got picked 29th, but nobody would put their money where their mouth was and I doubt you would have either. Oh yeah I looked it you were the guy afraid to even make the bet. So I guess your faith wasn't strong. I mean God I hate posts like this one you made if your going to bring it up you should have put your money where your mouth is, but you didn't. Congrats Billy King the worst GM in the NBA too CM in the first round. If the guy didn't screw up the fact Brooklyn doesn't have its first round pick till 2019 I doubt he takes the gamble on CM.

It turned out to be a pretty awesomely constructed bet in hindsight because he went 29th and you put the over under at 30. That should have maximized the action if we had any sharps around here! Good job on this.

Just always thought it was pretty dumb to be so assure of yourself that there was no chance that he would go in the 1st, had to rub it in a bit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom