In other news | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

In other news

What game were you playing? $1-2 NL?

Count me in. Used to play at Turning Stone all the time when I lived in East Syracuse.

We should plan one out like 6 months in advance. I wonder if Turning Stone would let us rent a private room, and they get like 10% of the entry money or something?
Yes maam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I beat up a guy and stole $100.

Why? You work for NASA A) you probably don;t need the money and B) could likely McGyver a robot together to go deliver said beatings for you.

I did... and can I have my $100 back?

Don't make me send my robot after you.

20146895_BG1.jpg

Don't make me send my robot after you.

20146895_BG1.jpg

Cripes dude, you can keep it. How did you build that; out of duct tape, toothpicks, bubble gum and a bottle of gatorade? And if you have this robot, why did you hit me over the head with a sock full on pennies to take my $100? I'd pay $100 just to see the robot.

Cripes dude, you can keep it. How did you build that; out of duct tape, toothpicks, bubble gum and a bottle of gatorade? And if you have this robot, why did you hit me over the head with a sock full on pennies to take my $100? I'd pay $100 just to see the robot.

I'm more of a hands-on type guy. A sock full of pennies has a nice personal touch that's just too rare these days.