Indiana/Temple

Who wins?

• Indiana

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Temple

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What a mug job on that last Temple turnover resulting in a breakway dunk for IU

God, I hate these refs EVERY CALL GOES ZELLER's way. Lee has 3 now. Zeller won't pick up another foul which is ridiculous these refs melted to IU fans in Dayton.

Hahaha, that was the same foul Zeller got before. No call!

Crowd still cheering!!!

Indiana finally called for its first foul 8 minutes in.

I think we beat either one of these teams on Thursday...but I'd feel better if we played Temple.

other than wyatt this one is almost as ugly as our game last night

Zeller creates contact, O'Brien with four.

Wow, that one no-call that the crowd didn't like really changed this game.

Zeller creates contact, O'Brien with four.

Wow, that one no-call that the crowd didn't like really changed this game.

The Refs want to get out of there alive, calling any sort of contact now against Zeller.

If Indiana pulls this out, JB had better not be afraid of giving DC2 some minutes because I can't imagine Rak and BMK won't have some foul trouble against Watford and Zeller.

I think we beat either one of these teams on Thursday...but I'd feel better if we played Temple.
Me too. We can talk about how Indiana might give us some trouble with guys who can hit that foul line jumper but we are huge compared to them. Oladipo, Watford and Zeller can match up against MCW, Southerland and Rak but that means they're putting midgets on Triche and Fair. Not to mention Indiana has trouble rebounding and we're the best offensive rebounding team in the country.

Owls gotta start hitting some shots. Eventually Indiana is going to string together a few buckets and hit some threes.

I'm staring to think the separation between the BiG and everyone else isn't all tha much. OSU loses without home court and the refs. IU lloks to be in the same situation even with home court they have needed the refs help for them to keep it close. It seems like Mich is the scariest team out of the BiG, probably cause they let the other teams hold their more skilled players all game.

Gotta protect the golden boy! I have this horrible feeling that if we have to play IU, no matter how much better we play we'll get screwed simply because Zeller is on the other team.

The Zeller "AND ONE " shouts are really annoying

I know, the thing that irks me is that he's doing the same thing Wyatt does. He's putting his chest in and creating contact, if you're not giving that call to Temple though, why is Zeller now getting it every single time (btw, I think they're right not giving the call to Wyatt - he got that call against us a lot).

They've ignored a couple easy calls that should have gone Temple's way while calling all this IU ticky-tacky crap for Zeller.

It's the "I Hate Whitey" show today in the NCAA Tournament. Craft, Zeller and coming up soon Henderson lol. Although Henderson is the man, but im sure most of the country despises him.

I know, the thing that irks me is that he's doing the same thing Wyatt does. He's putting his chest in and creating contact, if you're not giving that call to Temple though, why is Zeller now getting it every single time (btw, I think they're right not giving the call to Wyatt - he got that call against us a lot).

They've ignored a couple easy calls that should have gone Temple's way while calling all this IU ticky-tacky crap for Zeller.
If Temple could make some shots, it wouldn't matter.

I know, the thing that irks me is that he's doing the same thing Wyatt does. He's putting his chest in and creating contact, if you're not giving that call to Temple though, why is Zeller now getting it every single time.

Yep. It seems pretty clear that the fans are influencing the officials, the same way they did in the Ohio State/ Iowa State game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom