Indoor Practice Center live webcam | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Indoor Practice Center live webcam

You got it. Soccer rooms.

It's attached to the main building, which includes some kind of football room and mechanicals.
Nice. No locker rooms close by was not good.

The southern wall was completed today except for the gable. It is really close to being completely enclosed now. Great to see the progress...

I received an email update earlier that this is up and running.

http://cuse.com/sports/2014/9/24/manley-indoor-practice-facility-cam.aspx

I took this just after the soccer game ended yesterday. It was taken from the Manley parking lot, about 20 yards from Colvin, near the bus stop where the lot ends where the bus stop is. You can also see some of the rooms/additional space that is being built in the area between the IPF and the soccer stadium OttoMets and I were talking about above.

Hope it gives some perspective on how big the IPF is. It just dominates the area...

IPF nearing completion.jpg

B2gARtrIMAA-JJs.jpg:large

This picture is from yesterday. Where is that addition to the IPF in the background... it isn't the front administrative offices as that is all brick on the bottom with those "dormers" on it's roof. Is this on the side?

Last edited:
Those 2 lad's on the Lift,putting the insulation up , getting paid by the Job or the Hour!!!

Ive driven by a few times this last couple days and im confused why they are leaving open spots in the top corners and at the peak. I cant imagine rain and snow getting in is helping. I realize its Syracuse and homes get built in this weather but i also know water is your enemy with new construction. I wonder how they keep this at bay.

Ive driven by a few times this last couple days and im confused why they are leaving open spots in the top corners and at the peak. I cant imagine rain and snow getting in is helping. I realize its Syracuse and homes get built in this weather but i also know water is your enemy with new construction. I wonder how they keep this at bay.

Seems like they figured that out as well. From the Friday Picture to the Saturday picture it appears they've closed off the tops by completing parts or wrapping plastic.

I saw them moving equipment in through the gap, maybe the reason why it's left open? Just another access point?

I saw them moving equipment in through the gap, maybe the reason why it's left open? Just another access point?

Oh cool. My other thought was...i wonder if the cranes are putting stuff through the gaps to save time. Makes sense. I was actually parked at Manley a couple times for a half an hour just watching. They probably think im insane.

So from what you saw...the areas i have circled in RED are covered in plastic?

Attachments

• upload_2014-11-17_15-44-1.png
    upload_2014-11-17_15-44-1.png
    218.4 KB · Views: 144
Macky44 said:
Looking forward to seeing that GIGANTIC glowing S on the front of the building. I want to see that logo from my house 2 miles away.

It turns out it isn't going to be orange after all. It is going to be gray. There isn't any orange paint available on earth until 2018.

No. Those areas are still open or at least they all were when I looked this afternoon. If you go to the first page of the thread in the first post there is a link where you can stare at the construction site from the comfort of your home... ;)

No. Those areas are still open or at least they all were when I looked this afternoon. If you go to the first page of the thread in the first post there is a link where you can stare at the construction site from the comfort of your home... ;)
Oh yea i know..sadly i look at the construction cam probably 5 times a day. Im a big multi-tasker at work haha.

Oh yea i know..sadly i look at the construction cam probably 5 times a day. Im a big multi-tasker at work haha.

You are in good company. I spent time one day watching the installation of those front panels. :)

I saw that this morning. I think whatever they needed to move in is all moved in and now they have thrown that plastic up to combat the weather, maybe they have it open just in case or for ventilation purposes... who knows.

13 Days till completion! Or so says our original date of 12/1 -- but from the looks of it, it will be done right on time

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom