Interviews with several coaches have taken place | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Interviews with several coaches have taken place

Understood a Reddit user, as noted...FWIW...just trying to contribute to the conversation

I'm gonna guess that the majority of us understood exactly the nature and intent of your post, and we appreciate you taking the time to post it.

Mark Richt anyone?

Canned...
If we hadn't locked on to Frost so quickly, id like to have seen if he'd at least take our call. But given how hard we've gone after Frost (evidently) id say he'd have to turn us down to even consider it

If we hadn't locked on to Frost so quickly, id like to have seen if he'd at least take our call. But given how hard we've gone after Frost (evidently) id say he'd have to turn us down to even consider it
Richt isn't taking that call.

Mark Richt anyone?

Canned...

I think it was more of a retirement than him getting canned, he is going to remain on with the university in a different role. I would guess a nice, cushy well paid role outside of coaching.

With the amount of jobs available it will be smart to get a signature on the dotted line ASAP, especially if you think you've got your guy.

Kicking tires with other names at this point will cause you to drop your balls.

We were going to ask you but Milly said that would be against the court order.

The court orders follow the technology, so we're probably good.

I no longer get the threat notices from SU's pine email system.

Personally, I would prefer Babers -- but Frost is high profile and would be a pretty big statement hire for Coyle, who has handled this entire situation with textbook professionalism.
Huh? It was a relatively controversial termination (i.e. compared to firing GRob), and no matter who he hires, it will be the most controversial hire since GRob. In what way was he a textbook professional? Don't get me wrong, he wasn't McD bad, but not many are.

Huh? It was a relatively controversial termination (i.e. compared to firing GRob), and no matter who he hires, it will be the most controversial hire since GRob. In what way was he a textbook professional? Don't get me wrong, he wasn't McD bad, but not many are.

What wasn't professional about it? What was controversial?

Was Riley seriously considered, or was his name just tossed out there by a couple people?

nzm136 said:

We're very aware that you think Coyle is a big meanie doodoo head.