is hop kidding me?? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

is hop kidding me??

This x 10, it's all about personnel. I can't wait until we have PC in the 5 spot next year and our zone is huge and dominating. Everyone who is saying play m2m right now will be all about the zone next year just wait.
What did you see from his 2.4 rebounds per game last year that lead you to believe he will rebound next year?

What did you see from his 2.4 rebounds per game last year that lead you to believe he will rebound next year?
You are comparing and underdeveloped freshman body wise vs. a junior. There is no comparison. If you don't think he will be a force next year you are crazy. I think we have a good history of players who sit out a year and transform their bodies to become productive. JB has made a lot of positive comments about his development.

NYCSUGrad said:
The NCAA screwed us out of a big man whose name I forgot for foreign HS academics. He's in some JUCO now.

We didn't get screwed. It's been well documented here.

FairfaxOrange said:
Yes, it's well documented, but we and Diange absolutely got screwed.

Not what I was told.

FairfaxOrange said:
Really doesn't matter anymore...

No, but the whole saga arguably may cost us a tourney invite. Have to believe Diagne might have made the difference in a few games.

Kowbelkat and CuseHulk should get together for a drink.
I gave this a like but I think Cuse Hulk is a genuine fan, albeit a bit unhinged. Kowbelkat hasn't posted enough to make a definitive statement about although so far s/he is rather annoying. But neither are in igor territory. I finally blocked him so I have no idea if he's posting or gloating or whatever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom