Class of 2015 - Isaiah Briscoe | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Isaiah Briscoe

If we werent so stocked at guard (im including Joseph /whitehead in the 2014 class) along with the other sgs already here and ennis, me thinks Isaiah would have already committed with papa dukes blessing. Either way were fine...hopefully theres more room at the inn for Tyus Battle in 16
You seem very confident those two players are orangemen.We isn't "stocked" until thats a fact Jack.;)

http://www.maxpreps.com/news/veDZXA...amp-starting-five-and-players-on-the-rise.htm
"The 2015 guard is adept at absorbing contact and getting to the rim, often finishing with grace that belies his linebacker build. There were whispers around the gym that he may be on the move next fall."
Hmmmm interesting. If he leaves St. Bennie's then hopefully it's to attend Brewster and team-up with The Hammer downloadfile-3.jpeg.

Jerry Meyer@jerrymeyer247 26m
Isaiah Briscoe visiting #Arizona June 20.

I saw that Jerry Meyer is predicting that Briscoe will go to AZ to play for Sean Miller. Just his opinion. But with our staff increasing their effort on both Whitehead and now Richardson ('15), I wonder if that signals they think the probability of getting Briscoe is declining.

I saw that Jerry Meyer is predicting that Briscoe will go to AZ to play for Sean Miller. Just his opinion. But with our staff increasing their effort on both Whitehead and now Richardson ('15), I wonder if that signals they think the probability of getting Briscoe is declining.
This will be his 2nd visit to Zona and he has a close relationship with the assistant Book Richardson, who is responsible for getting Rondae Jefferson over there.

If we get one of those 3 we should be content. 2 of those 3 would be phenomenal. One of those plus Kaleb Joseph would be awsome.

kid must have urkell eyes. Pac 12 is a god damned joke. Anything good come from that conference recently?

Alex Kline reporting Briscoe staying at St. Benedicts for his junior year. Huge for us in terms of recruiting him IMO. Had he transferred to Findlay it might as well have been viewed as a commitment to Arizona.

To findlay. Have fun at Arizona. Perrenial underachievers.

@AdamZagoria
Isaiah Briscoe is considering Findlay Prep and Our Savior New American. Decision should come soon.

OSNA is in Centerreach, NY (Long Island)

Weird that he wants to leave St. Ben's after last year's success.

@AdamZagoria
Isaiah Briscoe is considering Findlay Prep and Our Savior New American. Decision should come soon.

OSNA is in Centerreach, NY (Long Island)

Weird that he wants to leave St. Ben's after last year's success.
Really hoping for OSNA, I think we all are. We could pull a few guys out of there.

Sorry, totally missed the ball on that tweet. I must have read it too fast. My apologies.

Nation of Orange is reporting that Cuse is looking really good in landing Briscoe, that was 38min ago. IDK, the roller coaster of recruiting lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom