Class of 2015 - Isaiah Briscoe | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Isaiah Briscoe

Zona insiders think briscoe done deal to Arizona

Very disappointed if true.

thumbs-down-tee-jpg.3496

Zona insiders think briscoe done deal to Arizona
Can't say I'm surprised with the buzz that Zona has had over the last few weeks, but it's disappointing to lose out on a kid who was ready to commit to us several times and already had a lot of close ties and connections with.

Can't say I'm surprised with the buzz that Zona has had over the last few weeks, but it's disappointing to lose out on a kid who was ready to commit to us several times and already had a lot of close ties and connections with.
On to the next.

Why would anyone from the east coast go out west to play college basketball? Basically guarantees that you will never be watched by the entire east coast. Personally, I can't remember the last time I sat down to watch a Pac (insert number here) game starting at 10PM on a weeknight.

Late edit: Not mad at the kid for choosing (supposedly) Arizona. Just genuinely do not get heading west.

Why would anyone from the east coast go out west to play college basketball? Basically guarantees that you will never be watched by the entire east coast. Personally, I can't remember the last time I sat down to watch a Pac (insert number here) game starting at 10PM on a weeknight.

Friends/family with personal issues regarding Syracuse University. I'd be willing to bet it. He seemed very attracted to Cuse, and it is obviously the better school for him. We provide a better path to March, the Championship, MSG, and the NBA.

Because they want Bill Walton doing their games?

Wasnt really plugged into his recruitment but i got the feeling he wants to come here in his heart (or did) but someone got in his ear about something...not sure what
Papa Briscoe. Kid wanted to commit in 2011 and 2012 but daddy wanted to keep lines open to other programs. Zona became the fit that I guess they mutually agreed on.

Kids have been doing it forever. Alcindor to UCLA and I am sure he wasn't the first. Wilt went to Kansas and the Hawk went to Iowa back in the 50's. It's not West Coast but it might as well be.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

This aint the first time a kid has switched their decision because of daddy.
Your pal,
Torrel.
(Oh and the painted rock was icing on the cake )

This aint the first time a kid has switched their decision because of daddy.
Your pal,
Torrel.
(Oh and the painted rock was icing on the cake )
It was a straight lolz moment when he announced Tennessee and you saw them put up the Lady Vols logo below.:rolling: Not much respect for the men's b-ball team huh.

Late edit: Not mad at the kid for choosing (supposedly) Arizona. Just genuinely do not get heading west.

http://tucsoncitizen.com/bear-down-...ersity-of-arizona-joins-the-kuboobs-boobment/

If he picks Zona, I'd be disappointed as the next guy.

But I honestly don't get comments like this. He's a teenager. There's no way you or I know what his thought processes are. He probably doesnt prioritize the same way we would. We see every recruiting battle through orange colored glasses. I mean, how could you NOT pick Syracuse over "insert school du jour here." We're awesome at everything and they suck.

It's applies here ESPECIALLY. Yeah, kid from Jersey picking a west coast school. Real head scratcher.

Zona is such a despicably overrated garbage pac 12 team. Syracuse will probably play them in March and literally destroy them.

appears that his decision is near...According to ESPN his father has indicated no more visits...right after going to Arizona:
ESPN's No. 21 recruit in 2015, could already be close to a decision.

"Briscoe took an unofficial visit down to Tucson over the weekend, checking out what Sean Miller's Arizona Wildcats had to offer, and afterwards his father George Briscoe told WildcatAuthority.com his son was likely close to a decision.

"I don't think you are going to see Isaiah take any more visits,” Briscoe told the web site. "He’s given it a lot of thought and he knows where he wants to go. It's just a matter now of finding the right time to announce. It should happen by the end of the summer."

The 6-foot-3, 200-pound shooting guard would be a nice option to replace Nick Johnson on the Wildcats roster in a couple years, but he's hardly a done deal to Arizona. Briscoe also has offers from the likes of Florida, UConn, Baylor, Indiana, Florida State, Miami, Ohio State, Syracuse, UCLA and Pitt, just to name a few."

I am not sure why a 2015 bball player is going to commit at this point..but so be it. Big mistake not to choose 'Cuse...but then, lots of players make mistakes.

It's Good to be 'Cuse!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom