Class of 2015 - Isaiah Briscoe | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Isaiah Briscoe

Zona offered 2015 sg Malachai Richardson yesterday. I take that as a good sign for us with Briscoe.
Despite what the sites have him as, he will likely play pg in college. I think that is what he would prefer. I would imagine AZ is recruiting Isaiah as a PG and MR as a shooting guard.

Despite what the sites have him as, he will likely play pg in college. I think that is what he would prefer. I would imagine AZ is recruiting Isaiah as a PG and MR as a shooting guard.
I was just looking at the timing more than anything, and if Briscoe doesn't go to Findlay that would also be nice. Just wishful thinking I guess.

I was just looking at the timing more than anything, and if Briscoe doesn't go to Findlay that would also be nice. Just wishful thinking I guess.
The Findlay thing really does seem like a huge sign. If he chooses Findlay, he is likely Arizona, if he chooses an eastern school, we are back as favorites. Luckily, we have lots of options over the next couple of years and no one player can break us. But it would sure be nice to land Briscoe.

I'm sick of this former shittsburg guard coming to the easy coast. Trying to mine su talent. Someone stab this mother in the face with a sodering iron.
Most overrated coach in the country.

Zona offered 2015 sg Malachai Richardson yesterday. I take that as a good sign for us with Briscoe.
Zona, UConn, and Indiana offers everybody. To your wishful thinking point that others have answered, Team Briscoe wants to run PG on the next level so the Malachi offer doesn't really get in the way of that.

Briscoe, and especially his father, is adamant that he go to a school where he will play ONLY PG. His path to the NBA can only be as a PG. The NBA does not value off guards under 6'5. They are also setting the criteria that he be able to start (or at least play heavy minutes) as a freshman. So SU is in a likely tough spot if Ennis stays more than 2 years...and that is a possibility. I'm reading between the lines that our staff turning up the heat in pursuing Whitehead may well be a signal that they see the likelihood of Briscoe declining. When they thought they were getting Briscoe in '15, they were more ambivalent about Whitehead.

I'm sick of this former shittsburg guard coming to the easy coast. Trying to mine su talent. Someone stab this mother in the face with a sodering iron.
More of this stuff, please.
tee - Copy (4).jpg

Jimmy claims he has guards, he doesn't use sg or pg. at least that's what he tells the media lol.
Two years, two lottery pick "guards". Dion is about the same size as Isaiah, isn't he? How is he doing, having never played point at SU, never even starting. If you can play, you will get playing time, if you get playing time and do as the coach instructs, you will be noticed by the NBA, because you are at freaking SU.

Two years, two lottery pick "guards". Dion is about the same size as Isaiah, isn't he? How is he doing, having never played point at SU, never even starting. If you can play, you will get playing time, if you get playing time and do as the coach instructs, you will be noticed by the NBA, because you are at freaking SU.
Afreakinmen ! Preach it!

If seems like Eric Davis is mentioning SU more in his interviews. Losing steam with Briscoe and picking some up with Davis?

If seems like Eric Davis is mentioning SU more in his interviews. Losing steam with Briscoe and picking some up with Davis?
Really? Sorry if I missed it, but I didn't know we were in on Eric Davis. Nice.

Really? Sorry if I missed it, but I didn't know we were in on Eric Davis. Nice.
He said recently the SU coaches have been texting his coaches. We'll see how serious things are when 2015 recruits can be contacted personally starting on Saturday.

He said recently the SU coaches have been texting his coaches. We'll see how serious things are when 2015 recruits can be contacted personally starting on Saturday.
Ah cool. I am sure you mentioned it somewhere and I just missed it. You give us so much to keep up with. So this is a big weekend, the 2015 picture will start to become more clear. Diallo has to be a huge priority, that kid is just blowing up fast. Obviously Bryant. And then Briscoe, Richardson and now Davis. Also there are other top 50 players on our radar that seem to be plan B types, that is nuts.

Ah cool. I am sure you mentioned it somewhere and I just missed it. You give us so much to keep up with. So this is a big weekend, the 2015 picture will start to become more clear. Diallo has to be a huge priority, that kid is just blowing up fast. Obviously Bryant. And then Briscoe, Richardson and now Davis. Also there are other top 50 players on our radar that seem to be plan B types, that is nuts.
Nah you didn't miss anything because I haven't mentioned Davis before since I don't know how serious the interest is yet. Yup, tomorrow should be exciting to find out who the staff reaches out to early.

Jimmy claims he has guards, he doesn't use sg or pg. at least that's what he tells the media lol.

Exactly!! In fact Boeheim's basketball paradigm is so transcendent that he sees no need to designate PG or SG much less STARTER, BENCH PLAYER/SUB. Anyone not seeing that might want to talk to Mr. Waiters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom