Class of 2015 - Isaiah Briscoe | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Isaiah Briscoe

appears that his decision is near...According to ESPN his father has indicated no more visits...right after going to Arizona:
ESPN's No. 21 recruit in 2015, could already be close to a decision.

"Briscoe took an unofficial visit down to Tucson over the weekend, checking out what Sean Miller's Arizona Wildcats had to offer, and afterwards his father George Briscoe told WildcatAuthority.com his son was likely close to a decision.

"I don't think you are going to see Isaiah take any more visits,” Briscoe told the web site. "He’s given it a lot of thought and he knows where he wants to go. It's just a matter now of finding the right time to announce. It should happen by the end of the summer."

The 6-foot-3, 200-pound shooting guard would be a nice option to replace Nick Johnson on the Wildcats roster in a couple years, but he's hardly a done deal to Arizona. Briscoe also has offers from the likes of Florida, UConn, Baylor, Indiana, Florida State, Miami, Ohio State, Syracuse, UCLA and Pitt, just to name a few."

I am not sure why a 2015 bball player is going to commit at this point..but so be it. Big mistake not to choose 'Cuse...but then, lots of players make mistakes.

It's Good to be 'Cuse!
Thought he he would sign over the weekend. Zona insiders were very confident he was going to. No reason to drag this out any further .

Thought he he would sign over the weekend. Zona insiders were very confident he was going to. No reason to drag this out any further .
Papi has always wanted UK and Duke to get involve. Probably wants to see if they show any interest next month during the evaluation period.

So it sounds like it's not going to be Isaiah leading us to the promised land. No problem. There's always a BBD (bigger, better, deal) and I don't think there would be any tears shed if we get Newman in place of Briscoe. Having McCullough in the fold will help to attract other highly ranked kids. I'm sure JB is going to make sure he has outstanding personnel for his final few seasons. It's going to be nice hearing pundits referring to Syracuse as the top team in the ACC and the Nation for that matter.

Papi's a drama queen.
;)

They have been pretty clear that a requirement for committing is a school that will enable him to start as a freshman and only at PG. His father does not want him to be used at the 2G. His path to the NBA has got to be as a PG. I think they were concerned that at SU Ennis could be a 3-4 year player and they did not want Briscoe to sit behind Ennis or be teamed with him at the 2G as they were in St. Benedict the last 2 years. I imagine Sean Miller was willing to commit to what they wanted.

They have been pretty clear that a requirement for committing is a school that will enable him to start as a freshman and only at PG. His father does not want him to be used at the 2G. His path to the NBA has got to be as a PG. I think they were concerned that at SU Ennis could be a 3-4 year player and they did not want Briscoe to sit behind Ennis or be teamed with him at the 2G as they were in St. Benedict the last 2 years. I imagine Sean Miller was willing to commit to what they wanted.
he'll transfer or leave prematurely... as is the way at Arizona.

If you were to read just the first and last pages of this thread wow! Talk about night and day.
That's recruiting for ya 5cpqib906m494bggsjyg_reasonably_small.jpeg

Hey, best of luck to him if Zona's the spot. Will it be the same level of competition as the ACC? No. But the chicks will be ridiculous.

:rolling:
Almost as funny as the names I heard coming from this pool today.
I apologize in advance if I've offended anyone, but the first one I hear was "Chalmers, come here Chalmers" or similar. She got a nice little tee snicker look from me, but then furled her brow as if to say, "Is someone not loving my awesome name selection?"
It wasn't Chalmers by the way but a tad worse I'm afraid.

Here's where it gets fun. Locker room (unisex), mom with two sons, snaps at her son, wait for it, wait for it......
The winner of pretentious, beat Hollywood and Kardasian's son North West at all costs goes to....wait for it.....

Lakeslee!
Funk is wrong with these folks out here? Only in Northern NJ.
Sorry for all of those who have named their sons Lakeslee, but come on peoples! Lakeslee = Beating any part of town.

:rolling:
Almost as funny as the names I heard coming from this pool today.
I apologize in advance if I've offended anyone, but the first one I hear was "Chalmers, come here Chalmers" or similar. She got a nice little tee snicker look from me, but then furled her brow as if to say, "Is someone not loving my awesome name selection?"
It wasn't Chalmers by the way but a tad worse I'm afraid.

Here's where it gets fun. Locker room (unisix), mom with two sons, snaps at her son, wait for it, wait for it......
The winner of pretentious, beat Hollywood and Kardasian's son North West at all costs goes to....wait for it.....

Lakeslee!
Funk is wrong with these folks out here? Only in Northern NJ.
Sorry for all of those who have named their sons Lakeslee, but come on peoples! Lakeslee = Beating any part of town.
What? Is wrong with people ? Lol

Oh I got one for you. Our neighbors in WV just had a new baby girl this past weekend. When stopping over with a nice congratulations gift we met the beautiful miss... . .

. . Osama.. marie .. ( last name removed for privacy but its 100 % of American or english origin). So the couple said they were sticking by their original plan of using all the first letters in each of their siblings names ( one has two, the other 3). That is what they came up with. This poor .. poor little girl. Hopefully that name has less stigma among the new generation by the time she reaches grade school... but really? Mind you one is jewish one is christian and there is zero lineage or religious reasoning for picking that name... iyiyi.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom