Class of 2015 - Isaiah Briscoe | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Isaiah Briscoe

What? Is wrong with people ? Lol
So we went to the supermarket today with a plan. Although my wife didn't want any part of our "sociological" experiment, the boy was game. For the next hour of shopping, he played the part as Lakeslee to see if we got looks. We sure did. ;)
My wife was very impressed as my son actually set me up every so often with the "Daddy, can I have ice cream when we get home?"
So, I followed with "We'll talk about if when we get home, Lakeslee."

The kid is gold. Didn't even tell him to initiate the banter, just went into full character.
We got those "I'm embarrassed for you and for hearing it" look-aways.
Ah, the things you do with free time. Almost thinking I got took by mom of that kid before as maybe they were doing the same little trick. Not likely though.

I may not be able to distinguish a center from a PF, but I'm pretty sure this will produce length in our zone:

View attachment 3990

We are not allowed to post pictures of any other ladies other than Elisha Cuthbert, she is the winner. Avatars are ok.

@AdamZagoria: Isaiah Briscoe won't attend Findlay Prep now that @CoachTsimon is headed to UNLV, Briscoe tells @SNYtv

So you're saying there's a chance!

@AdamZagoria: Isaiah Briscoe won't attend Findlay Prep now that @CoachTsimon is headed to UNLV, Briscoe tells @SNYtv

So you're saying there's a chance!
i think that ship has sailed. I don't want anyone that thinks playing for a shittsburg guard is a good idea.

I never put any stock in the players twitter. Either it winds up being fake or its just some teenagers talking with no real meaning on the decision.

Sounds intriguing...I guess is Briscoe wants in we'll take him......who am I kidding get your ass in Orange bro!!

Briscoe is telling folks out in Vegas that he might reclassify. I don't have much details at the moment but I'm sure more info will break soon.

Well its the cool thing to do you know . . . . . . . . is Daddy trying to build hype?

Briscoe is telling folks out in Vegas that he might reclassify. I don't have much details at the moment but I'm sure more info will break soon.

Would that be good or bad for our chances Francis?

Well its the cool thing to do you know . . . . . . . . is Daddy trying to build hype?
It's becoming more common, must be he felt nobody was showing much interest anymore because the Arizona cat was out of the bag jk. He had to get the interest back up lol.

Lol no clue but there always seems to be something new with Team Briscoe.

Would that be good or bad for our chances Francis?
Personally I still it's Zona whether he reclassifies or not. I think Team Briscoe wants to break away from the Ennis partnership. Robin wants to be Batman now.

Lol no clue but there always seems to be something new with Team Briscoe.
Personally I still it's Zona whether he reclassifies or not. I think Team Briscoe wants to break away from the Ennis partnership. Robin wants to be Batman now.
Poor, poor Briscoe.
lT2k_back.jpg

At least he doesn't have to perform the Batusi.

Telep on Briscoe:

Too Tough To handle
Isaiah Briscoe (Newark, N.J./St. Benedict’s Prep)
2015, CG, 6-3, 215
At this stage it appears Arizona is way out in front.
Briscoe sure doesn't pass the look test (stocky frame), but his overall game speaks volumes. He overpowers most guards with his strength and clever handle and he can finish through contact with either hand. He can knock in jump shots as well, but the strength of his game is scoring at the rim. Not to mention he handed out a few dazzling assists in the open court.

It's unfortunate because a guard with his size, physicality and skill set screams SYRACUSE.

Finkelstein (E S P N) on Briscoe's Hoop Group Elite Camp:

Isaiah Briscoe (Union, N.J./School TBD)
2015, SG, 6-3, 215
Offers from Baylor, Connecticut, Indiana, Ohio State, Pittsburgh, Syracuse and UCLA, among others

One of the nation’s top power guards was often a man among boys in the backcourt this week. Playing primarily with the ball in his hands, he created his own shot at will, mixing in tough pull-ups, deep jumpers and acrobatic finishes at the rim. On the school front, the former St. Benedict’s (N.J.) guard also said he hopes to decide in the next couple of weeks whether he’ll be attending Findlay Prep (Nev.) or Our Savior New American (N.Y.) next season. Briscoe was named the camp’s top prospect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom