Class of 2014 - Isaiah Whitehead | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Isaiah Whitehead

On the Twitter front...JaQuan Newton just tweeted "Me and my Bro [Isaiah] Thinking of Something Crazy #staytuned"...I hope they aren't talking package to Minnesota...

On the Twitter front...JaQuan Newton just tweeted "Me and my Bro [Isaiah] Thinking of Something Crazy #staytuned"...I hope they aren't talking package to Minnesota...

I was unsure if we offered JaQuan Newton...maybe package to us? Who knows. Can't keep up.

A grilled cheese sans cheese? Now that would be crazy.

Scou t says we offered him. The other sites don't say anything. Rival s doesn't even have us listed.

It seems like every time these kids say they're going to do something crazy, it's the expected choice.

From what I've read, it appeared Newton was very high on Minnesota

The real question is...is Newton fine with playing behind Joseph?

That goon Jerry Meyer just changed his prediction of Whitehead to Minnesota...also predicted Newton to Minni...

Now Jerry is all confused on Twitter. He's asking people if its a package deal to Minn or SU? Lol he wasnt even sure we were recruiting Newton.

Gotta believe the staff knows what they're doing. Richard Pitino doing some real work out there in the boonies